SG Talk

Full Version: Wuhan virus : China lies completely flat !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

crying crying crying
FLG lie. 

FAKE NEWS channel of Youtube!  Rotfl
Ignore this guy - he's from the cesspool of shit of Calcutta!
(31-12-2022, 09:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]FAKE NEWS channel of Youtube!  Rotfl

Why are you in denial?  Do you mean those people in the above video are actually FLG members acting as patients, doctors, and nurses, and they even wrapped a lot of bodies up to make it seem like so many people died?  And the whole YouTube video was sponsored by CIA?

Do you think the Chinese are trying to make Unity, Guardian, Watson and any shop owner who happened to sell Panadol, rich, by buying up all their stocks here and sending these back to China?  Or else, the news we read here about them buying Panadol and Ibuprofen are also all fake news?
Western countries wanna live with the virus but dun want to live with the same virus from China. It's political isn't it?
Now what is fake and truth.
(31-12-2022, 10:55 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you in denial?  

You are obviously BLIND!  Rotfl
(01-01-2023, 11:38 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are obviously BLIND!  Rotfl

I am pretty sure all stocks of Panadol and ibuprofen were sold out in our pharmacies, and it is not because I am blind that I cannot see any....

And you can claim that this is also fake news, but when the government came out to tell us not to panic and start hoarding but only buy what we need, you should know that something is going on, even if you use your backside to think.... Big Grin
(01-01-2023, 03:37 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty sure all stocks of Panadol and ibuprofen were sold out in our pharmacies, and it is not because I am blind that I cannot see any....

And you can claim that this is also fake news, but when the government came out to tell us not to panic and start hoarding but only buy what we need, you should know that something is going on, even if you use your backside to think.... Big Grin

Well said, I witness first hand that there is a Q for Panadols to be sent home to China......... Clapping
(01-01-2023, 03:42 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Well said, I witness first hand that there is a Q for Panadols to be sent home to China......... Clapping

And cityhantum is in denial.

It's as though if he did not defend the CCP at all costs, then he will get 枪毙, so even if he knows something is true, he must deny.
(01-01-2023, 03:53 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]And cityhantum is in denial.

It's as though if he did not defend the CCP at all costs, then he will get 枪毙, so even if he knows something is true, he must deny.

His support of China is unrelenting....... Clapping
Let them Ah Tiong eat Panadol as 3 meals for7 7 49days better...
(01-01-2023, 04:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Let them Ah  Tiong eat Panadol as 3 meals for7 7 49days better...

That could be dangerous.......... Clapping