SG Talk

Full Version: Dog Standing Up For Meals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at its ears and tail, this is a very ferocious pit bull dog. That’s why it is chained.
(01-01-2023, 10:45 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at its ears and tail, this is a very ferocious pit bull dog. That’s why it is chained.

What a muscular dog............. Clapping
I wonder if a maltipoo can make friends with such a dog Thinking
Some Assmerican dogs here jump up for food!  Rotfl
(01-01-2023, 10:32 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=9nep53

PAP Retrievers been doing that for decades liao what................. Cool
(01-01-2023, 12:18 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]PAP Retrievers been doing that for decades liao what................. Cool
Your eyes got problem or not? Those are confirmed pariah breed lah. .... Rolleyes
(01-01-2023, 12:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Your eyes got problem or not? Those are confirmed pariah breed lah. .... Rolleyes

Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping Gesti-109
Consider ill treatment lah. Rotfl
Bad for its spine.

No wonder it will be a ferocious dog.
When I call my dog to stand, he will stand.
(01-01-2023, 02:54 PM)Wdynamite Wrote: [ -> ]When I call my dog to stand, he will stand.
What breed is yr dog?
(01-01-2023, 03:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]What breed is yr dog?

My friend has two Labradors, who can swim in the swimming pool and able to climb the ladder..................... Clapping
(01-01-2023, 03:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]What breed is yr dog?

It is a herding dog. That's all I can tell you because, I have never seen anyone yet with the same breed outside. It is just 6 months and it knows many commands. Can also run up and down a 70% slope many times and jump up a 1m tall wall from stationary position.
(01-01-2023, 04:08 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]It is a herding dog. That's all I can tell you because, I have never seen anyone yet with the same breed outside. It is just 6 months and it knows many commands. Can also run up and down a 70% slope many times and jump up a 1m tall wall from stationary position.

That is an ideal dog.............. Clapping
(01-01-2023, 04:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That is an ideal dog.............. Clapping
He is also going to be a good guard dog. He works for me free. Just food and lodging plus medical benefits. I love him very much because he is loyal and obedient.
(01-01-2023, 04:08 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]It is a herding dog. That's all I can tell you because, I have never seen anyone yet with the same breed outside. It is just 6 months and it knows many commands. Can also run up and down a 70% slope many times and jump up a 1m tall wall from stationary position.

Kelpie?  Big Grin
(01-01-2023, 04:17 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]He is also going to be a good guard dog. He works for me free. Just food and lodging plus medical benefits. I love him very much because he is loyal and obedient.

You must treasure this dog.......... Clapping
Must be a loving dog. Got pic to show? I love cats and dogs. But, don’t hv one.
(01-01-2023, 04:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Must be a loving dog. Got pic to show? I love cats and dogs. But, don’t hv one.

I can't show because of privacy reason. Sorry