SG Talk

Full Version: Adam Khoo : How to tell market has bottom ...hmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting video....somewhat true from experience 

This fellow........

now so focus on trading no more promoting his motivation talks, teaching for kids etc?
actually this guy also not simple.
I noticed he always get contract in schools giving his motivation talks to students. in secondary, poly, jc

maybe got connection behind or what, always he got the deal. What I know he also got train quite a lot trainers.
(29-09-2021, 12:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This fellow........

now so focus on trading no more promoting his motivation talks, teaching for kids etc?
actually this guy also not simple.
I noticed he always get contract in schools giving his motivation talks to students. in secondary, poly, jc

maybe got connection behind or what, always he got the deal. What I know he also got train quite a lot trainers.

He is a good marketer.. I actually think he is talented ....he is self made.....I guess he accumulated alot of money hence some skills to invest. Now he is marketing that.
If u see all the local investor trainers, they have a common theme.

Invest in companies that you use their products. I was wondering if they pakat to say same thing
He self made? Thought rich family background to begin with...
He is a divorcee...he play and dumped many women already....kind of like leonard kannan

[Image: 20180702-16-53-37-IMG-0994-HCA7.jpg]
(29-09-2021, 01:52 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]He is a divorcee...he play and dumped many women already....kind of like leonard kannan

I learn never to let people's personal life prejudice the quality of the information they are giving out.

Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates are richest men in the world both are divorcees ...when it comes to knowing how to make money they are second to none.
(29-09-2021, 01:39 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]He self made? Thought rich family background to begin with...

[Image: yTbb5XU.jpg]
(29-09-2021, 02:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: yTbb5XU.jpg]

Honestly speaking he just copy from Guru from American etc. These people are the pioneer come Marketing.
Come out the ideas selling courses, mark up high, + tons of up sells.

He is lucky in the sense early days in Sg No much people knows in depth about Marketing" some claim just like scammer selling a product with no value " you can't sue these people as they come out a " product sell u " Just like MLM , why some can't get sue doing MLM, because they do have a product sell you.

So there you.
When you feel headache at some points..