SG Talk

Full Version: Anybody get a phone call that said trace together token is expiring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received a phone call in my lan phone regarding that my taketogether token is expiring.  Don't know if it is a scam..?
(29-09-2021, 03:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I received a phone call in my lan phone regarding that my taketogether token is expiring.  Don't know if it is a scam..?

Scam lah, token only ran out of battery and you can replace it with a new one from a vending machine.
(29-09-2021, 03:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I received a phone call in my lan phone regarding that my taketogether token is expiring.  Don't know if it is a scam..?

What is a LAN phone?....... Thinking
(29-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]What is a LAN phone?....... Thinking

Normal phone
landline phone
wow new scam like this also can lol
Have expiring ? Never receive yet...
(29-09-2021, 03:56 PM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Have expiring ? Never receive yet...

I think the battery in the tracetogether token is only good for 6 months, after that needs to exchange for a new one..

U descend from which mountain ?

I received one tellng me my trace together blocked and asked for my details and HP number so that he could check wha thas gone wrong.
All such calls are scam. Better to verify with CC to confirm.
(29-09-2021, 04:54 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]All such calls are scam. Better to verify with CC to confirm.

These scammers use all sorts of tricks to make a fast buck..
Did you gave them your LAN phone number when you registered and collected your TT token? If not, better recall how the scammer managed to sneak into your LAN line. I always give my mobile number and disconnected my LAN phone at home...... Rolleyes
(29-09-2021, 05:07 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]These scammers use all sorts of tricks to make a fast buck..

You have hit the large nail on the head Big Grin
Check your TT token is green light still blinking? If yes then normal. If red light or no more blinking can got vending machine or CC to replace. Just replaced mine @ CC
(29-09-2021, 05:07 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]These scammers use all sorts of tricks to make a fast buck..
Concur with you. This time you nailed it with a large hammer........ Big Grin
(29-09-2021, 07:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Concur with you. This time you nailed it with a large hammer........ Big Grin

话中有话 Thinking
8399 6390?
Of course is scam, call for what.
(29-09-2021, 08:48 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course is scam, call for what.

Never give your mobile number of bank account number...