SG Talk

Full Version: Long Q at CC for Cdc paper vouchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was told by my friend who was at Ci Yuan CC...long Q for paper vouchers. 

Understand paper vouchers are transferable and can be sold for cash. ...that's why popular???
Yup....people prefer cash than useless vouchers so can use the cash to bet at Singapore Pools...
(04-01-2023, 02:41 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Was told by my friend who was at Ci Yuan CC...long Q for paper vouchers. 

Understand paper vouchers are transferable and can be sold for cash. ...that's why popular???
ok cdc$300 for $250?
WAS AT WOODLANDS CC
[Image: 20230104-143908.jpg]
lowly educated uncles and aunties no choice but depend on paper vouchers.

use smart phone scare kena scam.
(04-01-2023, 02:46 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Yup....people prefer cash than useless vouchers so can use the cash to bet at Singapore Pools...
I will convert into cash and place in fixed deposit to earn 4% interest together with one of my account due to mature in mid-month. .... Big Grin
(04-01-2023, 03:02 PM)8ighty8 Wrote: [ -> ]lowly educated uncles and aunties no choice but depend on paper vouchers.

correct.

me also prefer paper vouchers.
(04-01-2023, 02:46 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Yup....people prefer cash than useless vouchers so can use the cash to bet at Singapore Pools...

One grandpa also said he prefer cash

although he does not use it at SG Pools

but he finds handphone scan and pay remaining balance in cash too troublesome
I going back to my hawker stall to exchange for cash...one shot.
(04-01-2023, 03:02 PM)8ighty8 Wrote: [ -> ]lowly educated uncles and aunties no choice but depend on paper vouchers.

Can't say that, I also prefer using the Physical Voucher despite I know about IT.
(04-01-2023, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Can't say that, I also prefer using the Physical Voucher despite I know about IT.

Agree
(04-01-2023, 02:52 PM)menghuii Wrote: [ -> ]ok cdc$300 for $250?

$250 + 8% GST................. Rotfl
(04-01-2023, 02:41 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Was told by my friend who was at Ci Yuan CC...long Q for paper vouchers. 

Online more convenient leh! Big Grin
SGD has weakened
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-04-at-19-16-51-Spot-Gold.png]

Should just banked in cash to our accts. The poor CC counter staff get the lowest pay and bullied by their "directors".
(04-01-2023, 07:57 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Should just banked in cash to our accts. The poor CC counter staff get the lowest pay and bullied by their "directors".

There must be good reasons why the MIW wants to do it this way....... Clapping Gesti-109
(04-01-2023, 08:35 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]There must be good reasons why the MIW wants to do it this way....... Clapping Gesti-109

Backside itchy tekan ppl. My NS55 credit paperless so they makan me don't give me accuse me phone old lor. Like that can use such excuse arm gan no need give so smart
(04-01-2023, 08:39 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Backside itchy tekan ppl. My NS55 credit paperless so they makan me don't give me accuse me phone old lor. Like that can use such excuse arm gan no need give so smart

So it is best to go for paper vouchers.............. Clapping Gesti-109
(04-01-2023, 08:50 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So it is best to go for paper vouchers.............. Clapping Gesti-109

Paperless must have fallback mechanism no website login? And the crappy Android app developed by GovTech what a shame. Google Play reviews many one star if there is zero star I would rate it even
no problem all can be catered for.
we just move the abacus pieces as interest rate rises, need of cash, need of discounted papers etc
Your needs r our concern
we love you so long as there money to be made
But first beri important You must know the difference between currency and money.
Milk shake theory where uncle has the only straw beri important as all central banks losing money ALL.
You r on ur own. u know for ex. Singapore has a swap agreement with Uncle.
Wat dat mean no difficult fancy theory just each other open an account .
end of period loser pay difference but remember uncle got the only straw.
uncle problem when sucking is blood comes out.
(04-01-2023, 09:02 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Paperless must have fallback mechanism no website login? And the crappy Android app developed by GovTech what a shame. Google Play reviews many one star if there is zero star I would rate it even

I guess many will rate this at one star................ Clapping