SG Talk

Full Version: Cheers fires employee following New Year’s Day incident with police at Lau Pa Sat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stupid fellow, go and challenge the police.
They are only doing their SOP.
Heard he's the one who called police?
(04-01-2023, 04:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid fellow, go and challenge the police.
They are only doing their SOP.

Dumb függ watch too much TikTok on how the west white monkeys deal with polis lah … wanna play hero
Is ok, still got chance, he can tell the judge he's taking the fifth
KNN so stupid people working in cheer

i work in AGC
in singapore law
and the PP told me
the police in uniform have the right to ask for your IC or passport
the police have their duty to check every individual in singapore is legal
you must show your IC or passport to show to the police you are legally here in singapore

failure to do so means you are an undocumented alien in singapore which is illegal and can be arrested
(04-01-2023, 05:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]KNN so stupid people working in cheer

i work in AGC
in singapore law
and the PP told me
you must show your IC or passport to show to the police you are legally here in singapore

failure to do so means you are an undocumented alien in singapore which is illegal and can be arrested
You are right to assume the following......... Clapping
actually where the video?
(04-01-2023, 05:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]actually where the video?

@confederateginger
tik tok
Kiang ju ho, mai kay kiang. This fella asked for it.
(04-01-2023, 04:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Dumb függ watch too much TikTok on how the west white monkeys deal with polis lah … wanna play hero

I think in the west the police ask you to.do something you don't comply they will just cuff you and arrest you on the spot..in fact in US the police don't let you play around...they will just handcuff and tackle to the ground ..

He actually posted on TikTok thinking his  the way he challenge with police is correct and smart

They law has to be complied with even if you are ignorant of the law. When police ask for IC....the nut ask police have right to ask for it. 

I think he is the type that challenge his teacher when asked to sit down in class....under what law and section can teacher ask student to sit down.

Guy really sabotage himself.
(04-01-2023, 05:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]KNN so stupid people working in cheer

i work in AGC
in singapore law
and the PP told me

Yea, I got been spot check by Police Two times before.

While I after work going back home , and another time is I just came out from swimming pool go smoking area smoke.

Yes part of their " routine check " BUT I have to say " SPF some also see how the surroundings "

When I got checked while i smoking at smoking area after my swim. Opposite is coffeeshop happen got one group of Ah bengs sitting there talk dam loud , Swearing around , kinda like wanna create trouble. In fact I saw while I been spot check by the Police, they do noticed opposite noise from these Ah bengs sitting there.

After I been checked , I thought the Police will go check those Ah beng sitting there BUT NEVER.

Mind you , now police patrol is NOT Two anymore. max got 4 , some even got 6 . Some is NSF tag with Regular.
I got ask that Police while he spot check me, I saw his pass . So I ask him you NSF ? He told me yea tag with the regular doing patrol.
CHEERS...
Just let him rot lah

If I see him, I will re-arrange his face without the police asking me to
(04-01-2023, 05:32 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]@confederateginger
tik tok

Sometimes SPF ALSO SEE " THE Surrounding " I already mention my encounter before. I know they are doing their job doing routine check is GOOD but somehow , see a big gang of people ' act blur don't go check them ??? " whereas always aim those A lone or just in pair get spot check?
(04-01-2023, 06:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes SPF ALSO SEE " THE Surrounding " I already mention my encounter before.  I know they are doing their job doing routine check is GOOD but  somehow , see a big gang of people ' act blur don't go check them ??? " whereas always aim those A lone or just in pair get spot check?

Why are the police afraid of, they are armed with a stun gun a revolver and an extendable baton........... Laughing Gesti-109
(04-01-2023, 06:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the police afraid of, they are armed with a stun gun a revolver and an extendable baton........... Laughing Gesti-109

I don't know " Police also so call " just a job " Some will be hardworking of course and some surely " act blur, slack around "
Come on, this is Hard truths don't mention Uniform groups , at work , your office surely got some hardworking, some slack, etc.
(04-01-2023, 06:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know " Police also so call " just a job " Some will be hardworking of course and some surely " act blur, slack around "
Come on, this is Hard truths don't mention Uniform groups , at work , your office surely got some hardworking, some slack, etc.

But there must be no fear for the police on patrol to apprehend the potential  culprits......... Laughing
(04-01-2023, 04:24 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...?cid=FBcna

He can go Changi Prison for CNY liao lah! Big Grin
(04-01-2023, 06:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes SPF ALSO SEE " THE Surrounding " I already mention my encounter before.  I know they are doing their job doing routine check is GOOD but  somehow , see a big gang of people ' act blur don't go check them ??? " whereas always aim those A lone or just in pair get spot check?

You must be more suspicious than a group of ah heng lah. Police why scared of ah beng? It is ah beng scared police.

I witnessed before. Bengs talking loud and tough but when police came, quiet as a mouse. They know they cant play around with police.
(04-01-2023, 07:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]He can go Changi Prison for CNY liao lah! Big Grin

Enjoy his new year's eve reunion dinner with his cell mates....... Clapping Gesti-109
(04-01-2023, 05:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I got been spot check by Police Two times before.

While I after work going back home , and another time is I just came out from swimming pool go smoking area smoke.

Yes part of their " routine check " BUT I have to say " SPF some also see how the surroundings "

When I got checked while i smoking at smoking area after my swim. Opposite is coffeeshop happen got one group of Ah bengs sitting there talk dam loud , Swearing around , kinda like wanna create trouble. In fact I saw while I been spot check by the Police, they do noticed opposite noise from these Ah bengs sitting there.

After I been checked , I thought the Police will go check those Ah beng sitting there BUT NEVER.

Mind you , now police patrol is NOT Two anymore. max got 4 , some even got 6 . Some is NSF tag with Regular.
I got ask that Police while he spot check me, I saw his pass . So I ask him you NSF ? He told me yea tag with the regular doing patrol.

now i dont think every chao ah beng is really one is real chao ah beng

i saw one ah beng with tatoo in AGC
i look down on him thinking he is bought in for questioning

during lunch we, a group of PPs and i waited for some to join us
then this ah beng came with a smile and greed us to go for a lunch

cheeby!
turn out he is a undercover plain cloth CID officer
got CID badge one

KNN
shocking man
This dumbfark thought he is very smart to argue. No substance and sounded more like an empty vessel making alot of noise.
(04-01-2023, 07:58 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]This dumbfark thought he is very smart to argue. No substance and sounded more like an empty vessel making alot of noise.

The police should just handcuff hm and send him to prison......... Angry
(04-01-2023, 08:30 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The police should just handcuff hm and send him to prison......... Angry

Cannot will be dictator country hor
Than why his colleague 64 Yr old don't how to think and stop him from arguing....
(04-01-2023, 06:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why are the police afraid of, they are armed with a stun gun a revolver and an extendable baton........... Laughing Gesti-109

Got gun , also cannot any how draw. Must write report long explanation  what led to drawing of gun, missing bullet, why fire a shot...bla, bla, bla...beri ma fan.  See many rowdy ah beng,  better to snick  away. mai jjo hero. Big Grin
from the video, this guy (or girl ?) was challenging the police and even accusing the police corrupted.

SPF should charge him and let him rot in jail.
Pages: 1 2