SG Talk

Full Version: Waste my time just now go CC for CDC physical voucher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon reaching there shock to see so many people sitting there. Only 3 counter at my side.

I saw the put the " estimate time to be waiting is 60 mins !! " that is One hour to wait for it.

So in the end I go back , never exchanged. In fact this is the FIRST time I encounter need to wait till 60 mins zzzz because all along I exchanged for a Physical Voucher ever since got CDC Voucher.
Just use your mobile phone to redeem from the official website.
Then slowly deduct thru the redemption of your future purchases .
(05-01-2023, 12:06 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]Just use your mobile phone to redeem from the official website.
Then slowly deduct thru the redemption of your future purchases .

Is not I using in fact. Is my Elderly parents. They don't own smartphone BUT They know how to use iPad surf for news . Recall back , in good old days 70s, 80s we also don't own mobile phone , even pager yet life still move on and progress.
(05-01-2023, 12:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Is not I using in fact. Is my Elderly parents. They don't own smartphone BUT They know how to use iPad surf for news . Recall back , in good old days 70s, 80s we also don't own mobile phone , even pager yet life still move on and progress.

Ya last time police wear shorts. We do not need them to wear pants to catch criminals. Shorts are more airy and sexy.
(05-01-2023, 12:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Upon reaching there shock to see so many people sitting there. Only 3 counter at my side.

I saw the put the " estimate time to be waiting is 60 mins !! " that is One hour to wait for it.

So in the end I go back , never exchanged. In fact this is the FIRST time I encounter need to wait till 60 mins zzzz because all along I exchanged for a Physical Voucher ever since got CDC Voucher.

You shd feedback to your MP. Rotfl
(05-01-2023, 12:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Is not I using in fact. Is my Elderly parents. They don't own smartphone BUT They know how to use iPad surf for news . Recall back , in good old days 70s, 80s we also don't own mobile phone , even pager yet life still move on and progress.

300is not for individual
but whole family

so u get it from YOUR FONE is the same as going there for your parents

its not u get 300 for yorself
then another 300 for yor mom
(05-01-2023, 12:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Upon reaching there shock to see so many people sitting there. Only 3 counter at my side.

why can't wait for a few weeks before you go.

your uncle never pay your salary recently?
I will just exchange with them by giving them the cash

Why don’t you upload the e-voucher from website. It is easy as ABC. No need queue at CC so long.

Which CC leh? What constituency are you from leh?  Thinking
(05-01-2023, 12:31 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]300is not for individual
but whole family

so u get it from YOUR FONE is the same as going there for your parents

its not u get 300 for yorself
then another 300 for yor mom
If one were to live alone, they get $300 all to themselves.  But if the family has six persons, then the $300 will have to be shared among the six of them....... crying

Why dun you tell them you have an ultra-rich uncle and demand special treatment to jump queue? ...... Thinking
(05-01-2023, 12:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Which CC leh? What constituency are you from leh?  Thinking

BISHAN TPY GRC RAH .....ZZZZ

I think WHY THIS TIME GOT A LOT RUSH TO TAKE PARTLY DUE TO NTUC " EXTRA VOUCHER "
TILL NEXT WEEK ?

NTUC claim those use CDC voucher spend 55 will entitle 6 dollars NTUC Voucher.

So let's say you spend all 150 in NTUC you got 18 bucks back as NTUC Voucher and can spend again with it.

Agenda as usual " NTUC Come out this marketing gimmick is to indirectly lure people use CDC voucher MORE in their NTUC Supermarket than using at other supermarkets "
(05-01-2023, 12:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If one were to live alone, they get $300 all to themselves.  But if the family has six persons, then the $300 will have to be shared among the six of them....... crying

a " loophole " ? Let's say I own a flat of myself - different address from my parents flat.

so those move out ones never stay with parents got two CDC voucher lor under so call " same family "
(05-01-2023, 12:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]BISHAN TPY GRC RAH .....ZZZZ

I think WHY THIS TIME GOT A LOT RUSH TO TAKE PARTLY DUE TO NTUC " EXTRA VOUCHER "
TILL NEXT WEEK ?

So let's say you spend all 150 in NTUC you got 18 bucks back as NTUC Voucher and can spend again with it.

Agenda as usual " NTUC Come out this marketing gimmick is to indirectly lure people use CDC voucher MORE in their NTUC Supermarket than using at other supermarkets "

I thought there are 5 supermarkets where these vouchers can be used............ Laughing
(05-01-2023, 12:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]BISHAN TPY GRC RAH .....ZZZZ

TILL NEXT WEEK ?

Your MP is Ng Eng Hen lah! Big Grin Good luck to you lah!
(05-01-2023, 12:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]a " loophole " ? Let's say I own a flat of myself - different address from my parents flat.

so those move out ones never stay with parents got two CDC voucher lor under so call " same family "

You are right to assume so............ Clapping
(05-01-2023, 12:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Your MP is Ng Eng Hen lah! Big Grin Good luck to you lah!
Not only this one. All also jiak Liao bi.
(05-01-2023, 12:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Not only this one. All also jiak Liao bi.

Fking nonsense.

Last GE , they claim if ' that again ex SAF woman get elected " will form a better effective Town Council in BISHAN TPY GRC

but over the years , no doubt they again so call " upgrading , improve the neighbourhood " but in the MESS.

some works never finish for long , I know due to Covi19 but it should be so long

than street lamps also suddenly no light for months

I even feedback my unit leakage, Email no response , so call up the Town Council , that aunty just claim will inform the Support Officer but end up no reply back , I give up , lucky year end not say keep raining for days.

but if keep raining for days surely the leakage will be back.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-01-2023, 12:40 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If one were to live alone, they get $300 all to themselves.  But if the family has six persons, then the $300 will have to be shared among the six of them....... crying

Maybe the Mayors in the CDC Branches have no right 

to ask their own stat boards for family size data 

before approving the vouchers
(05-01-2023, 01:07 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]
Will the tight slap wake us up...............? Clapping
(05-01-2023, 12:24 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Ya last time police wear shorts. We do not need them to wear pants to catch criminals. Shorts are more airy and sexy.

Yah lah. Show sexy and hairy legs. Some guys no hair but complexions and skin very smooth. Laughing