SG Talk

Full Version: Goldman S retrench staffs again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot of  redundant staff just cross their legs ,sit pretty and pretend to look at the PC.
Times up...go home ...month end just collect fat salaries.
(09-01-2023, 12:23 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of  redundant staff just cross their legs ,sit pretty and pretend to look at the PC.
Times up...go home ...month end just collect fat salaries.

If you want to say this, SHOULD ALSO INCLUDE CIVIL SERVANT.

NOW A DAYS EPIC , IS THEY JUST SIT IN OFFICE WAITING FOR THE PUBLIC TO COMPLAIN/FEEDBACK BESIDE THEIR SUB CONTRACTOR go on the ground doing the check and fix.
no more 1MDB to cheat other people country money any more

so got to lay off
Spent too much money to build retail business from scratch, but the return too little
Even though record revenue year after year, those money were reinvested and came to waste
The bank is not called Goldman Sacks for nothing.
if not mistaken their office is opposite Esplande there. I remember walk past their office. Need to take lift not sure which level in that building.
If retrenched with substantial payouts, it is alright .

With economy recovering coupled with a shortage of labour, it may be a blessing in disguise especially for the younger people. ...surely easier to land another job.
I remembered one ah neh wanted to rent my condo but I rejected him.
It also shown the failure of capitalism.
Retrench 2,000 or 5,000 no problem

Can easily transfer them to work in one of the 50 banks here

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ba...management
(09-01-2023, 05:56 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Retrench 2,000 or 5,000 no problem

Can easily transfer them to work in one of the 50 banks here

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ba...management
I know of few IT companies that have many CECAs inside but not much business. Don't know how these companies survive.
(09-01-2023, 06:51 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]I know of few IT companies that have many CECAs inside but not much business. Don't know how these companies survive.

i got one rich relative in IT one. He is PR. He told me his top boss is CECA.