SG Talk

Full Version: 'Get out!'Gojek driver shouts at passenger 4 adjusting car seat and aircon w/o permis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL that car is he owned one or rent one ?
PHV drivers think their car is their personal vehicle …. once you open it up for paid services, it's no longer your personal car
last time i take Comfort G , uncle still tell me wanna adjust the air con as he see me " quite hot "

I told him no need.
(09-01-2023, 02:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LOL that car is he owned one or rent one ?

Most probably his own one, that is why doesn't like stranger to touch it.
These people cannot let go. Since he is a private hire driver, he has to accept the fact that the passenger will touch or dirty his car, otherwise don't be a private hire.
Driver probably has OCD. Such people should just stay home. Don't leave, live alone and just keep their home clean.
(09-01-2023, 02:39 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Most probably his own one, that is why doesn't like stranger to touch it.
These people cannot let go. Since he is a private hire driver, he has to accept the fact that the passenger will touch or dirty his car, otherwise don't be a private hire.

I got one army friend is a Full time PHV , he is opposite , he don't own a car but rent it and drive etc " as if " he own the car.
If really don't like anyone to touch your car, best not to ferry anyone else. Can see the driver appears to have anger issue or even mental... Should see a doctor lah.
(09-01-2023, 02:56 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If really don't like anyone to touch your car, best not to ferry anyone else. Can see the driver appears to have anger issue or even mental... Should see a doctor lah.

I think " depend what thing get touch " Air con in the car ok what , IF the passenger go open the dashboard drawer inside than deserve to get shout.
I find Singapore taxi or grab drivers can be very freaky, with disturbing behavior, is unheard of in anywhere else in the world, on one hand Singapore now a developed country, on par with country like US and Japan, but the drivers are awkwardly uncivilised 人文素质很低,once a taxi driver was whinning about customer treated him as his personal driver (??), until today
I still did not get the meaning of it, you drive customer to destination, that's your job number 1, what's there to complain
(09-01-2023, 03:22 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]I find Singapore taxi or grab drivers can be very freaky, with disturbing behavior, is unheard of in anywhere else in the world, on one hand Singapore now a developed country, on par with country like US and Japan, but the drivers are awkwardly uncivilised 人文素质很低,once a taxi driver was whinning about customer treated him as his personal driver (??), until today
I still did not get the meaning of it, you drive customer to destination, that's your job number 1, what's there to complain
I rated our taxi drivers are the worst in the whole world. Very impatient lot. Driving recklessly and horning unnecessary. Very disgraceful chunks.
Got good and unpleasant drivers ...as usual.
(09-01-2023, 03:39 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Got good and unpleasant drivers ...as usual.
I can conclude majority are horrible.
(09-01-2023, 03:22 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]I find Singapore taxi or grab drivers can be very freaky, with disturbing behavior, is unheard of in anywhere else in the world, on one hand Singapore now a developed country, on par with country like US and Japan, but the drivers are awkwardly uncivilised 人文素质很低,once a taxi driver was whinning about customer treated him as his personal driver (??), until today

typical sinkies when taking taxi/phv wanted to feel like CEO with hotel services le
(09-01-2023, 03:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I can conclude majority are horrible.

I agree with what you said...............there are few that are patient and caring...... crying
well
to be fair

the customer may have started all this before this happened

to be fair
(09-01-2023, 04:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]well
to be fair

to be fair
Adjusting the front seat and air-cond. should be seen as normal practice........ crying
(09-01-2023, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Adjusting the front seat and air-cond. should be seen as normal practice........ crying

to be fair

to be fair

but what transpired before all this is still under investigation
(09-01-2023, 03:56 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]typical sinkies when taking taxi/phv wanted to feel like CEO with hotel services le

But there has to be a min customer service level lah. Not asking for a drink or wet wipes or karaoke system etc. But changing of radio station and aircon should be basic stuff... Driving faster or slower should also be up to the client (and within road safety and rules).
(09-01-2023, 04:46 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]But there has to be a min customer service level lah. Not asking for a drink or wet wipes or karaoke system etc. But changing of radio station and aircon should be basic stuff... Driving faster or slower should also be up to the client (and within road safety and rules).

nonsense analogy 

if it within road safety and rules then it should be TP and highway code Traffic Rules
NOT THE Client
(09-01-2023, 04:49 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]nonsense analogy 

if it within road safety and rules then it should be TP and highway code Traffic Rules
NOT THE Client

As in the client can demand faster or slower journey limited to the traffic safety rules.
(09-01-2023, 04:50 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]As in the client can demand faster or slower journey limited to the traffic safety rules.

[Image: fe27b82f-c483-42b2-8901-68ec8b507de8_text.gif]