SG Talk

Full Version: Property agents suspended and fined for selling BTO flats before MOP: Desmond Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Property agents suspended and fined for selling BTO flats before MOP: Desmond Lee

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3GRa4qK

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
these are small numbers

there are more
Quote:SINGAPORE: Disciplinary action has been taken against 18 property agents who helped clients market Housing Board flats that may not have met the minimum occupation period (MOP) between 2017 and 2022, National Development Minister Desmond Lee said in Parliament on Monday (Jan 9).

They were among 51 cases involving 69 property agents that the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) investigated between 2017 and 2022.

Investigations into 32 cases have been completed and 19 cases are still being looked into.

Of the 18 property agents who were found to have breached the code of ethics, six have had their registration suspended for between seven weeks and 48 weeks, as well as received financial penalties of between S$2,000 and S$5,000.

Two property agents were issued letters of censure, and one of them was also given a S$1,000 penalty. Another 10 agents were issued warning letters.
Wtf
the farking PAP media did not report how long all these has been going on!

i already knew these long long long time ago and some of them are living in malaysia bungolow and condo

overpaid ministers are not doing their jobs
I thought property agents sit for test and has license
(09-01-2023, 06:29 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]the farking PAP media did not report how long all these has been going on!

i already knew these long long long time ago and some of them are living in malaysia bungolow and condo

overpaid ministers are not doing their jobs

This is why SCAMMER LOVE SG ......

The famous quote in Army you never heard ?

" You can do ANYTHING Inside the Army BUT DON'T GET CAUGHT "
(09-01-2023, 06:32 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I thought property agents sit for test and has license

Last known, what they will need to sit each year to renew their license. I don't know is each year or two years
So the owner making the windfall goes unpunished? What about HDB who didn't check?

Damn bloody stupid law to punish the agent who's just taking orders from owner.
If got rewards given for reporting those who flout the rules, sure to bahtoh gao gao Big Grin
(09-01-2023, 06:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This is why SCAMMER LOVE SG ......

The famous quote in Army you never heard ?

" You can do ANYTHING Inside the Army BUT DON'T GET CAUGHT "

last time people are more cautious because LKY gangs are very vigilant 
last time can get caught very easily

today overpaid ministers are two eyes closed 
and 
sleeping

241304665_10165808541830464_7471565347889162130_n.jpeg (1075×1073) (theindependent.sg)
(09-01-2023, 06:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]If got rewards given for reporting those who flout the rules, sure to bahtoh gao gao Big Grin

It won't happen one lah, here people mostly play Teochew music........(Chee kee koo chee kee) Rotfl