SG Talk

Full Version: Tragic Incident - kelhot2001 kena Banned in EDMW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wumao Scum Comrade kelhot2001 in EDMW got banned.

Although he's a scum lowlife, he is still one of us and so we must still mourn.

kelhot2001, listen up comrade, no matter how many people in real life tell you you're a good-for-nothing useless fool, remember that you have value to the Wumao Party as a worm of worms  Heart Heart Heart
Scum deserved it
3 more scums of the society wumao dogs mywill apparatus and that stupid Russian nick Vladimir banned
Is ok they will join Sgtalk and decimate anti China here.
(10-01-2023, 10:41 PM)Entry Level PC Wrote: [ -> ]Is ok they will join Sgtalk and decimate anti China here.
CCP is too broke to pay now but they will gladly do it for free like Dickson Yeo!!! The Revolutionary Cause is Forever.

China Chingchong Chingchong Chingchong third world China 萬歲萬歲萬歲
May 猪国 rise from the Third World in 2050
[Image: no-one-cares-nobody-cares.gif]
jibai la!! we sent our talented geneco go WOT the admins and send our wumao mod partner zensushi but still no unban!! knn!!!!
Humji wumao
(10-01-2023, 03:27 PM)satayxp Wrote: [ -> ]Wumao Scum Comrade kelhot2001 in EDMW got banned.

Although he's a scum lowlife, he is still one of us and so we must still mourn.

kelhot2001, listen up comrade, no matter how many people in real life tell you you're a good-for-nothing useless fool, remember that you have value to the Wumao Party as a worm of worms  Heart Heart Heart

You better take that back!

Simi wumao party of worms?? You better take that back!!

Later I come back report you to pro-CCP zensushi then you know! Ban you until you know the true power of CCP wor!!
(11-01-2023, 01:08 AM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]Phua Cheebye 

Kelhot2001 you was doing a good job as a snitch getting the anti-China banned in Edmw, now momentum will be lost

F...k you Edmw moderators! Why you ban Kelhot2001!

No scared! I have plenty of sleeper accounts for myself and my team to use!
(11-01-2023, 01:52 PM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]That Geneco is your kah kia in EDMW ah?

Damn useless, write WOT in the end also cannot get you unbanned.

Train your dog properly please.

Eh you don’t like that say him. He tried at least, ok.

Plus, he help to promote SGTalk.
(11-01-2023, 01:49 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]No scared! I have plenty of sleeper accounts for myself and my team to use!

Who are they? myself: Kokee? Chatbot, Spam Account? my team: LionKing?
so this place is a 'safe house' for banned edmwers who has no where elese to go
(11-01-2023, 01:58 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Eh you don’t like that say him. He tried at least, ok.

Plus, he help to promote SGTalk.

sorry bro... now we ask geneco like the mods comment to por their lampa already... will send email to feedback soon
Bunch of useless dogs
(11-01-2023, 02:24 PM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]Better train your Geneco well on how to por the moderators’ lanpa ji. 

Then maybe you got chance to be unbanned faster.
already taught him to suck it deep... gum until they jizz
(11-01-2023, 01:09 AM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]F...k you fake satayxp

How dare you snap at me, don’t you know I’m the veteran head of the Internet wumao brigade?? No problem our wumao mod asset embedded in EDMW will get you for your betrayal to the Revolution by banning your asshole with infraction points all the way to Beijing now that flights have resumed !
(11-01-2023, 02:48 PM)satayxp Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you snap at me, don’t you know I’m the veteran head of the Internet wumao brigade?? No problem our wumao mod asset embedded in EDMW will get you for your betrayal to the Revolution by banning your asshole with infraction points all the way to Beijing now that flights have resumed !

bro u got any tips to gum kuku or not... zensushi one very small... a bit only fall out of geneco mouth liao
why need a thread about other banned in edmw ?
(11-01-2023, 03:02 PM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]Make Geneco work harder.

He looks like he need a lot of warm barley in his mouth.

knn dun say already... just now i zoom call him hor... he never wipe his mouth clean still got the zhup all over
(11-01-2023, 01:09 AM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]F...k you fake satayxp

Actually this sound more like the old satayxp in the late 90 and 2000s. Ish able to talk sense and logic. Moi always suspect the satayxp after the 2010s ish either account tio hack & stolen one or sold to some wumao. Sad
Wat!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Kelhot2011 = wumao??
If you read previous posts- heheheheh - he sounded more like a Ahbunehneh,
Kelhot2001 = keling kia2001.

I'm surprised even the EDMW rejected him! Thought he came from Ganges river (aka EDMW) all the forumers there would embrace and love him
(11-01-2023, 04:24 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]Wat!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Kelhot2011 = wumao??
If you read previous posts- heheheheh - he sounded more like a Ahbunehneh,
Kelhot2001 = keling kia2001.

I'm surprised even the EDMW rejected him! Thought he came from Ganges river (aka EDMW) all the forumers there would embrace and love him
Actually many AMDK and BBC ish willing to go AT land to become wumao and little pink, can earn good $$$ and have many ATB fang fang to piak.

Don't be surprised that many CECA will do the same too.
(11-01-2023, 04:36 PM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Actually many AMDK and BBC ish willing to go AT land to become wumao and little pink, can earn good $$$ and have many ATB fang fang to piak.

Don't be surprised that many CECA will do the same too.

nowadays wumaos love to suck EDMW CECA mod and admins cock!
(11-01-2023, 02:55 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why need a thread about other banned in edmw ?

becos many users here are from there.
(11-01-2023, 01:49 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]No scared! I have plenty of sleeper accounts for myself and my team to use!

They said u are lowlife... is correct !!! Laughing
(11-01-2023, 02:24 PM)fannylai Wrote: [ -> ]Better train your Geneco well on how to por the moderators’ lanpa ji. 

Then maybe you got chance to be unbanned faster.

Genoco my wumao kar kia actually thought that anti wumao folks care so much about their relationships as to “sow discord” among my bunch of wumao peons with no dicknity whom I supervise. It’s really sibeh naive lah

They low IQ low SES profile hor until sibeh jialak can’t even tell when they’re being mocked, I feel sia suay deploying them out. Inform HQ in BJ to give extra wumao 101 class.
AMDK balls suckers kaki kong kaki song tread  Laughing
(11-01-2023, 05:42 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]AMDK balls suckers kaki kong kaki song tread  Laughing

You still no money to seek IMH treatment for your obsession with AMDK living rent free in your head ah??? Very pitiful come I do crowdfunding for you since you’re poor like the rest of us wumao scum
(11-01-2023, 05:57 PM)satayxp Wrote: [ -> ]You still no money to seek IMH treatment for your obsession with AMDK living rent free in your head ah??? Very pitiful come I do crowdfunding for you since you’re poor like the rest of us wumao scum

[Image: triggered-death.gif]
Pages: 1 2