SG Talk

Full Version: Giant Has Up To 47% Off Ferrero Rocher, Oranges & Drinks, Prep For CNY Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giant Has Up To 47% Off Ferrero Rocher, Oranges & Drinks, Prep For CNY Soon 🍊

https://mustsharenews.com/giant-cny-sale...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
Gesti-109
must....................support.....................Giant.................

or..............NTUC ..............and ..............Sheng Siong...............will...............dominate..........

prices................sure...............increase
[Image: D25-E830-A-97-B2-4673-9-C53-60-A9912-B1-F15.gif]
[Image: 162-F6-A13-89-D2-474-C-9-AFE-DFB4081887-FB.gif]
(12-01-2023, 09:05 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]must....................support.....................Giant.................

or..............NTUC ..............and ..............Sheng Siong...............will...............dominate..........

prices................sure...............increase
I agree, NTUC n Sheng Siong needs competition to get them on their toes.................... Laughing nudie
Going Giant now to buy ferero  Tongue
Put out for 1 year and no one buy so sell to you cheap
(12-01-2023, 11:16 PM)itangg12 Wrote: [ -> ]Going Giant now to buy ferero  Tongue

If the 47% discount for Ferero Rocher is given, then it is worth buying............ Clapping Laughing
(12-01-2023, 11:25 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If the 47% discount for Ferero Rocher is given, then it is worth buying............ Clapping Laughing

Chocolates are overpriced in Spore and Asia, they are very very cheap in Europe. I saw 500 g dark chocolate of well known brand only cost $1.5 Euro at German supermarket. You can imagine how much profit our supermarkets made for selling chocolates at 200-300% of original prices. crying
(12-01-2023, 11:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Chocolates are overpriced in Spore and Asia, they are very very cheap in Europe. I saw 500 g dark chocolate of well known brand only cost $1.5 Euro at German supermarket. You can imagine how much profit our supermarkets made for selling chocolates at 200-300% of original prices. crying

Do we have a choice if we yearn for chocolates.............? crying