SG Talk

Full Version: See lah, iron teeth old froggies not scare one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
india variant black fungus love them deep deep

Uncles seen gathering in group size of more than 2 at Chinatown Complex after reopening

https://sureboh.sg/2021/09/30/uncles-see...z7xSnsmdVY
Do a live take on how to insert tub into lungs for breathing aid in ICU. Air it throughout the day in all channels as well as YouTube ad.

The numbers will.come down.
(01-10-2021, 01:04 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Do a live take on how to insert tub into lungs for breathing aid in ICU. Air it throughout the day in all channels as well as YouTube ad.

The numbers will.come down.

No use one, they will say they strong, never sick one day in their life .....
Tangsen, go Chinatown and bashed them up, like what you always like to lash out on them here... Do it physically...
(01-10-2021, 08:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Tangsen, go Chinatown and bashed them up, like what you always like to lash out on them here... Do it physically...

You think I stupid dumb ass like you har …. Resort De Changi staycation not part of my plan
(01-10-2021, 09:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You think I stupid dumb ass like you har …. Resort De Changi staycation not part of my plan

No mah, you scold them here like got dragon got tiger.. Thought you will have to guts to challenge them face to face...
(01-10-2021, 09:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]You think I stupid dumb ass like you har …. Resort De Changi staycation not part of my plan
You very smart guy and replied it so correctly.
(01-10-2021, 11:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]No mah, you scold them here like got dragon got tiger.. Thought you will have to guts to challenge them face to face...

Guess you are one of them iron teeth froggies that only like to whine and bitch like a tantrum thrown spoilt little brat. Scare to jab but yet dun want other to jab
(01-10-2021, 11:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you are one of them iron teeth froggies that only like to whine and bitch like a tantrum thrown spoilt little brat. Scare to jab but yet dun want other to jab

Iron teeth, maybe.. Froggie?? Or because you are piggie, so I am froggie..

Can use newer naming calling or not, getting sick of your whine and bitch.. Maybe you want to borrow the term for 5354, you little whiny ccb..

I never don't want other to jab.. Open your eyes big big and read all my earlier posts.. I never discourage people to don't go jab.. I only say, respect the wish of those who don't want to jab..

BTW, you yourself also running around, some more say this morning you going out to eat noodle.. So how are you better than those uncles?

Turtle laughing at tortoise..
(01-10-2021, 11:33 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Iron teeth, maybe.. Froggie?? Or because you are piggie, so I am froggie..

Can use newer naming calling or not, getting sick of your whine and bitch.. Maybe you want to borrow the term for 5354, you little whiny ccb..

I never don't want other to jab.. Open your eyes big big and read all my earlier posts.. I never discourage people to don't go jab.. I only say, respect the wish of those who don't want to jab..

BTW, you yourself also running around, some more say this morning you going out to eat noodle.. So how are you better than those uncles?

Turtle laughing at tortoise..

I never don't want other to jab…… did you jab?
I go out eat noodles, finish and come back and … I and below 50 and double jabbed not like you above 60 … have jab?
De Paris Changi .
Brain washed by media, vaccine is invincible?
(02-10-2021, 12:34 PM)Ken Wrote: [ -> ]Brain washed by media, vaccine is invincible?

you so clever … what your solution?
(02-10-2021, 12:34 PM)Ken Wrote: [ -> ]Brain washed by media, vaccine is invincible?

(02-10-2021, 12:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]you so clever … what your solution?

Perhaps Ken can give us the solution....