SG Talk

Full Version: China's Collapse: Trade Surplus $877.6 Billion; Foreign Trade $5.94 Trillion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Calling All Ganges River Slumpdogs from EDMW & SgTalk Suck Angmo Cock gang ... including sgbuffett!

China has collapsed? 
Please read the numbers here:

China's trade surplus hit a record high in 2022, boosted by strong exports that powered the country's economy for most of the year until the final quarter.

For the full year, China's exports rose 7% to a new high of $3.59 trillion, beating the 2021 record of $3.36 trillion, according to data released by the General Administration of Customs on Friday.

Imports increased 1.1% in 2022. That translated to an annual trade surplus of $877.6 billion, surpassing the previous high of $676.43 billion in 2021, according to data provider Wind.

China's annual foreign trade value topped 40 trillion yuan (about $5.94 trillion) for the first time in 2022, as the country works to better coordinate epidemic response with economic and social development amid complex and severe domestic and international situations, official data showed Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketw...1673583309

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2023-01-13/Ch...index.html
[Image: original.jpg]
No wonder Hsi kept limit up!
The key for China is mot exports but domestic consumption this remain weak until last month when all restrictions were lifted.

This yr the global economy will slow and so will China's exports.

Property sector remains weak. Tech sector had a.2yr slump and retail is dead from zero covid.

Going ahead China's main economic driver is to revive sectors that have slowed in last 2yrs.starting with tech sector which has the most growth potential.
(14-01-2023, 11:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The key for China is mot exports but domestic consumption this remain weak until last month when all restrictions were lifted.

This yr the global economy will slow and so will China's exports.

Property sector remains weak. Tech sector had a.2yr slump and retail is dead from zero covid.

Going ahead China's main economic driver is to revive sectors that have slowed in last 2yrs.starting with tech sector which has the most growth potential.

You hold the "key"?  Thinking  Rotfl
(14-01-2023, 11:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You hold the "key"?  Thinking  Rotfl

Sgbutt tok cok sing sing veri good lah. Free one Rotfl
(14-01-2023, 11:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You hold the "key"?  Thinking  Rotfl

Only 1 key for his flat, and 1 for his bike
$5.94 Triln is alot of trades done.
(14-01-2023, 01:51 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]$5.94 Triln is alot of trades done.

Many years of hardwork!

多年耕耘和布局的成果
LOL , China will not collapse as long it doesnt attack Taiwan
(14-01-2023, 02:23 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]LOL , China will not collapse as long it doesnt attack Taiwan

They should unified.
(14-01-2023, 03:58 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]They should unified.

A bit hard ... its like GF , she not interested in you means..you have to prove yourself lo

i think the best thing is to stay status quo ..until one day when China embrace democracy and then perhaps got chance ..under CCP , not much of a chance

i think the best is status quo ..

Taiwan is not stupud, they also saw what happen when a war broke out with Ukraine and Russia ...nothing good came out of it
(14-01-2023, 09:57 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]A bit hard ... its like GF , she not interested in you means..you have to prove yourself lo

i think the best thing is to stay status quo ..until one day when China embrace democracy and then perhaps got chance ..under CCP , not much of a chance

i think the best is status quo ..

Taiwan is not stupud, they also saw what happen when a war broke out with Ukraine and Russia ...nothing good came out of it

Then gonna use Beiping model to unify. No point talking. 以打促统一
(14-01-2023, 09:59 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Then gonna use Beiping model to unify. No point talking. 以打促统一

Nah they are not stupid..they will only do that when China is no1 economy , the petrol dollar is deminish and US military declines badly 

then you strike ..at the moment CHina need to continue to grow quietly and keep modenise its weapons etc ... 

Actually China should quietly help Russia by donating weapons and drones ...bec if the EU + US in a proxy war with Russia , they will fight for 20 yrs ..N keep US busy for the next 20 yrs..that gives China the time it need to build a strong economy and military
(14-01-2023, 10:14 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]Nah they are not stupid..they will only do that when China is no1 economy , the petrol dollar is deminish and US military declines badly 

then you strike ..at the moment CHina need to continue to grow quietly and keep modenise its weapons etc ... 

Actually China should quietly help Russia by donating weapons and drones ...bec if the EU + US in a proxy war with Russia , they will fight for 20 yrs ..N keep US busy for the next 20 yrs..that gives China the time it need to build a strong economy and military

Good idea. Taking Taiwan is a matter of when.
(14-01-2023, 10:15 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea. Taking Taiwan is a matter of when.

you see at the moment the west can yaya papaya bec ..they still no1 in economy power, no1 in military power ..so that is why Taiwan also not afriad 

but if China become no 1 in Economy power , and it Military is on par with the US, and with US suck into an endless proxy war in Europe , draining its resources ..they canot focus a fight with the Chinese.. and the Taiwanese also not stupid when the pillar they are holding on no longer able to support them 

So if I am Xi, I will have a road map in the next 20 Yrs i should have all these Chess pieces in place and then dealth the decisive blow to sink Taiwan , in the mean time ..quietly help russians with manufacturing thousand of Cheap drones like the shah loitering munition , endless supplies of 155mm shells ..this will prolong the war , keep Putin in power for the next 20 yrs ..in return when China strike taiwan , Russians can help to ..stirr shit up for the japanese and US
(14-01-2023, 10:25 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]you see at the moment the west can yaya papaya bec ..they still no1 in economy power, no1 in military power ..so that is why Taiwan also not afriad 

but if China become no 1 in Economy power , and it Military is on par with the US, and with US suck into an endless proxy war in Europe , draining its resources ..they canot focus a fight with the Chinese.. and the Taiwanese also not stupid when the pillar they are holding on no longer able to support them 

So if I am Xi, I will have a road map in the next 20 Yrs i should have all these Chess pieces in place and then dealth the decisive blow to sink Taiwan , in the mean time ..quietly help russians with manufacturing thousand of Cheap drones like the shah loitering munition , endless supplies of 155mm shells ..this will prolong the war , keep Putin in power for the next 20 yrs ..in return when China strike taiwan , Russians can help to ..stirr shit up for the japanese and US

For world peace, Taiwan would stay status quo....and Putin will stop invading Ukraine......... Big Grin