SG Talk

Full Version: Britney Spears sparks concern after being seen in rare outing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the New York Post, she also wrote of her conservatorship: “[My family] hurt me and nothing was done except that I lost 15 years of my life with my family owning my name … subjected to being an angel while my dad has 5 women on his tour bus drinking that cup of coffee … so cool and smooth it must have been nice owning my name for 15 years.”

Following her June 2022 marriage to Asghari, a lavish affair which included guests such as Madonna and Paris Hilton, Spears admitted she was not totally “present” for her wedding and hasn’t experienced “real consciousness in three years.”

Fresh concerns are being aired for pop star Britney Spears after a reported episode at a restaurant which saw her husband Sam Asghari leave the singer alone at their table.

According to TMZ, witnesses claimed Spears appeared distressed, yelled at other patrons and talked in gibberish at Californian eatery Joey in Woodland Hills.

After Asghari left the table, Spears became distraught at being filmed by other customers and, according to TMZ, used a menu to shield her face before leaving the restaurant with her bodyguard.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment...2BAAXNLPQ/