SG Talk

Full Version: How to buy Powerball ticket genuinely and hv it sent to you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We can play Powerball if buy physically from the State they are sold but means you hv to go there to buy. They allow foreigners to buy, just like SG allows foreigners to buy TOTO.
(15-01-2023, 11:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]We can play Powerball if buy physically from the State they are sold but means you hv to go there to buy. They allow foreigners to buy, just like SG allows foreigners to buy TOTO.

then no point leh..............unless happen to go there for holiday................
firstly illegal to do online, secondly would u trust those online site would faithfully handover $300million to you even if u do strike jackpot
(15-01-2023, 11:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]We can play Powerball if buy physically from the State they are sold but means you hv to go there to buy. They allow foreigners to buy, just like SG allows foreigners to buy TOTO.

Can buy online like Singapore pools?
forget it. ANY lottery so call You online purchase is consider " Illegal under SG law "
(15-01-2023, 11:47 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]then no point leh..............unless happen to go there for holiday................
Can get your cousin or friend who stay there to buy and send to you, or an agency to buy the physical ticket and send to you.
(15-01-2023, 12:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Can get your cousin or friend who stay there to buy and send to you, or an agency to buy the physical ticket and send to you.

I think might be illegal to send tickets by mail under US law
(15-01-2023, 12:43 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]I think might be illegal to send tickets by mail under US law

Toto is obviously rigged, with 1 to more 1st peize winner nearly every draw

Powerball has no anonimity and the winnings is worth the odds and the prize of a ticket is very cheap

IAM sure it is legal to send by mail, but need to confirm 110%
(15-01-2023, 11:50 AM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]firstly illegal to do online, secondly would u trust those online site would faithfully handover $300million to you even if u do strike jackpot

If strike personally fly over fullstop.
(15-01-2023, 12:52 PM)Rubitin Wrote: [ -> ]If strike personally fly over fullstop.
Yes.
Kindly take note this: Remote Gambling Act 2014

(9) For the purposes of this Act, a remote gambling service is a Singapore-based remote gambling service if —
(a) the service is provided in the course of carrying on a business in Singapore;
(b) the central management and control of the service is in Singapore; or
© where the service is provided to customers using an Internet carriage service, all or any of the relevant Internet content is hosted in Singapore.
(15-01-2023, 12:43 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]I think might be illegal to send tickets by mail under US law

I am made to understand that only American citizens are allowed to buy Powerball.........if strike the jackpot, 50% goes to US taxes............. Thinking
Using a lottery purchase messenger provider to buy the ticket for you and hold it for you is similar to getting your friend or cousin residing in the place where the lottery is legally selling via retailers in the jurisdictive locality, does not fall within the Remote Gambling Act and is not considered an online gambling site, as it functions only like a ticket purchasing provider. It fulfills the convenience of not needing to travel to the other country, but having someone or some agency to buy the ticket and hold it for you. If you win, you do not get your winnings from the purchasing provider. I look at it like dropshipping. You get your winnings personally and physically presenting your physical ticket in the country the lottery is sold and you are bind by all the terms of the lottery sale. Whoever the purchaser of your ticket, in the event of you winning the jackpot, will gift the ticket and its winnings, if any, to you, and so far, this is legal in US Powerball. This is important, as the lottery operator, in this case, US Powerball, may not honor your participation in its lottery, but typically they do not have many restrictions, as long as you are above 18 years of age and you are not involved in any lottery fraud to game the lottery.
(16-01-2023, 10:47 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am made to understand that only American citizens are allowed to buy Powerball.........if strike the jackpot, 50% goes to US taxes............. Thinking

Actually no. 
Non-residents can buy, as long as one is above 18 years of age.

As Powerball winnings are taxable and as a non resident, immediately 30% withholding tax. And then depending on which state the ticket is purchased from, there could be sate taxes involved beyond its federal tax. For non-resident, just worry about the 30% withholding tax. But nothing to worry, as the odds to win the jackpot is slimmer than you getting struck by lightning or run over by a bus.
(16-01-2023, 10:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Actually no. 
Non-residents can buy, as long as one is above 18 years of age.

As Powerball winnings are taxable and as a non resident, immediately 30% withholding tax. And then depending on which state the ticket is purchased from, there could be sate taxes involved beyond its federal tax. For non-resident, just worry about the 30% withholding tax. But nothing to worry, as the odds to win the jackpot is slimmer than you getting struck by lightning or run over by a bus.
But the prize money is too hard to resist, they are in hundreds of millions, and can be paid one shot or in installments............. Laughing
(16-01-2023, 10:59 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But the prize money is too hard to resist, they are in hundreds of millions, and can be paid one shot or in installments............. Laughing

What is the point of your post??

IAM not chit chatting here, you farking idiot. IAM dishing out relevant info so that we can be on the right side of any laws, yet not blur blur not knowing if it is legal or not, and just blindly saying everything is illegal when it is legal actually, you idiotic sheet!
There is " one Legit way " But provided you got " trusted American friends, or got relatives stay there already a New citizen there "

That is you share with him/her buy the ticket. " IF " strike , he/she will transfer your share to your bank account .
(16-01-2023, 10:59 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But the prize money is too hard to resist, they are in hundreds of millions, and can be paid one shot or in installments............. Laughing

Also, IAM not promoting NOR advertising for US POWERBALL, you should not do so too.
Wake up your farking idea, bozo.
(16-01-2023, 11:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]There is " one Legit way " But provided you got " trusted American friends, or got relatives stay there already a New citizen there "

That is you share with him/her buy the ticket. " IF " strike , he/she will transfer your share to your bank account .

I think you better avoid this thread. You are NOT the brightest tool in the shed!
(16-01-2023, 11:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I think you better avoid this thread. You are NOT the brightest tool in the shed!

STUPID if you see they claim " foreigner can buy " is about the Taxes.

Foreigner tax A LOT.
(16-01-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]STUPID if you see they claim " foreigner can buy " is about the Taxes.

Foreigner tax A LOT.

See what I mean? You're an idiot!

Previously, you boast about you expert in football punting, I already know you're a braggart, good for nothing!

30% withholding tax is true for everything if you are not a resident, not taxable in USA

Pit against the jackpot of 100's of millions, how do you compare that with TOTO, even after tax, your winnings is still a life changing, unlike TOTO, which is rigged until like charcoal.
(16-01-2023, 11:15 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]See what I mean? You're an idiot!

Previously, you boast about you expert in football punting, I already know you're a braggart, good for nothing!

30% withholding tax is true for everything if you are not a resident, not taxable in USA

Pit against the jackpot of 100's of millions, how do you compare that with TOTO, even after tax, your winnings is still a life changing, unlike TOTO, which is rigged until like charcoal.

Talk so much you got try first buyself " if " can?

My way is LEGIT yet no need pay so much tax Since is Bought by a LOCAL American.
(16-01-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]STUPID if you see they claim " foreigner can buy " is about the Taxes.

Foreigner tax A LOT.

You know your problem?

You have a lot of air between your ears and yet like to act smart
(16-01-2023, 11:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Talk so much you got try first buyself " if " can?

My way is LEGIT yet no need pay so much tax Since is Bought by a LOCAL American.

You talking sheet again

Why don't you say go and get a green card and do you even know that lottery winnings in USA is TAXABLE? It also varies from state to state and some states have state tax as well as federal tax

Your farking stupidity is overwhelming and you have the audacity to challenge me some more, farking idiot!
(16-01-2023, 11:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You know your problem?

You have a lot of air between your ears and yet like to act smart

Talk like " as if " sure strike like that LOL. IS ME RAH
Australian POWERBALL winnings is NON-TAXABLE, whether you Australian or foreigner
(16-01-2023, 11:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Talk like " as if " sure strike like that LOL. IS ME RAH

You buy TOTO, sure strike is it?

Your kind of sad mentality, I see you no up one lah

You dun even know you are actually a joke in this forum, yet you carry on and on

DF to the end!
(16-01-2023, 10:47 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I am made to understand that only American citizens are allowed to buy Powerball.........if strike the jackpot, 50% goes to US taxes............. Thinking

no 
my USA aunty say Foreigner can buy also and win 40% tax to USA gov (on USA land)
local depend on state  pay as low as trump 15% or lower tax

Foreigner can buy from  trusted third party online website
foreigner who win online got to pay 40% gov state and 20% to company doing the transaction and hosting the website

Foreigner who are on FBI and CIA wanted list got to go to USA and claim it

Rotfl
(16-01-2023, 11:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Talk so much you got try first buyself " if " can?

Your local American friend will tax 100%  Laughing
(15-01-2023, 12:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Can get your cousin or friend who stay there to buy and send to you, or an agency to buy the physical ticket and send to you.

even if have cousin or friend stay there also no use lah...................if win liao, they will makan the money liao............ Big Grin
Pages: 1 2