SG Talk

Full Version: why taiwan no beggars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at 9pm walk around new taipei street and shopping centres
hardly any beggars and people

why like that
food also almost all closed
no hawker food
my friend said KL lots of beggars at night
worst than anywhere in the world
(15-01-2023, 12:15 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]at 9pm walk around new taipei street and shopping centres

why like that
no hawker food

I think cos of the night market. Many go do business instead of begging.
http://www.ccsa.hk/index.php?m=home&c=View&a=index&aid=204

[Image: Taiwan-begger-01.png]
(15-01-2023, 12:27 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ccsa.hk/index.php?m=home&c=View&a=index&aid=204

[Image: Taiwan-begger-01.png]

https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif
ccp part time job is go Taiwan be beggar
(15-01-2023, 12:37 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]ccp part time job is go Taiwan be beggar

You finally got guts to own up and to tell us your "profession"?  Rotfl
Taiwan hs many homeless at the train station when I was there.

I was shocked at the sight.

In Singapore I had never seen this type of thing before in my life.

They were however not begging.

Taxi driver.told.me.some are travelling through qnd did not want to.spend on hotel others are genuinely homeless.qnd the station area is.safer

Given they are all concentrated at one central. train station, the problem is small relative to city size and charity groups can just go there to help
they called it street friend, may not be beggar. just homeless
so we are really blessed

my friend said family with 4 kids camped outside 7-11 in KL
(15-01-2023, 12:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]https://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/china_wo...8_001.html

台北車站乞丐氾濫

[Image: 0616_00178_001b2.jpg]

As tourists you won't see them. You're arranged to see only the best of the cities
(15-01-2023, 12:15 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]at 9pm walk around new taipei street and shopping centres

why like that
no hawker food

Got prostitutes or not?
(15-01-2023, 01:52 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Got prostitutes or not?

Wulalala
Taipei, a lot of beggers and a lot of hawkers.

If no hawkers, what are those sellers in 夜市 night markets? 

Everywhere got 夜市 night markets selling hawkers' food. 

[Image: Screenshot-20230115-140321-com-android-c...299773.jpg]
(15-01-2023, 12:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Taiwan hs many homeless at the train station when I was there.

I was shocked at the sight.

In Singapore I had never seen this type of thing before in my life.

They were however not begging.

Taxi driver.told.me.some are travelling through qnd did not want to.spend on hotel others are genuinely homeless.qnd the station area is.safer

Given they are all concentrated at one central. train station,  the problem is small relative to city size and charity groups can just go there to help

In Singapore begging is illegal, but they instead sell tissue paper or do busking........another form of 'begging'................. nudie Gesti-109

no too
SG u can see

Only got beetle nut sellers........... Clapping
You dun see them prowling the streets. If you're travelling alone, they'll knock at yr door at night
(15-01-2023, 02:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]You dun see them prowling the streets. If you're travelling alone, they'll knock at yr door at night

Oh dear really that desperate meh........... crying
(15-01-2023, 02:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]In Singapore begging is illegal, but they instead sell tissue paper or do busking........another form of 'begging'................. nudie Gesti-109

I think in Spore those sell tissue paper and busking need a govt licence. Whether the licence need to pay monies is another story. So before one embark on the profession to do begging please check with the relevant govt agencies if you are infringing any law. Welcome to Spore fine city!
(15-01-2023, 02:19 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]no too
SG u can see

You are ignorant!  Laughing

There are plenty of prostitutes in Taiwan!  Tongue

阿公店不只有阿姨 內行人爆大膽族群「超嗨玩法」

突擊台灣酒店 小姐服務大公開!?|寒國人 鵝跳跳
(15-01-2023, 01:58 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Taipei, a lot of beggers and a lot of hawkers.

If no hawkers, what are those sellers in 夜市 night markets? 

Everywhere got 夜市 night markets selling hawkers' food. 

only street market
in big city area ...no
(15-01-2023, 02:53 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear really that desperate meh........... crying

Everytime when I took long haul flights, I'd stop over at tp, hk, sh or bj. That only happened at tp. I think it's a culture there

Conscripted soldier & prostitute find escape in each other | Paradise in Service
[Image: Screenshot-20230114-210638-You-Tube.jpg]

It's aso becuming a decadent society like the assmarycunt. This guy brought his husband to meet his tw parents
(15-01-2023, 03:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20230114-210638-You-Tube.jpg]

It's aso becuming a decadent society like the assmarycunt. This guy brought his husband to meet his tw parents

Some in Sg alos :

[Image: li-huanwu-heng-yirui-1024x683.jpg]
(15-01-2023, 03:53 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Some in Sg alos :

[Image: li-huanwu-heng-yirui-1024x683.jpg]
Wow but there are so masculine................. Laughing