SG Talk

Full Version: Jamie Chua now Stay at Sentosa Cove?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought her landed house is somewhere in SG?
https://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/gallery/...staircase/
(15-01-2023, 05:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I thought her landed house is somewhere in SG?
https://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/gallery/...staircase/

amazing how her ex-hubby never sent people after her life..............every week get Indonesian hitman go after her also cheaper than pay her alimony............
Omg she looks so old and like an old hag... I used to think she is well maintained...
(15-01-2023, 07:19 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]amazing how her ex-hubby never sent people after her life..............every week get Indonesian hitman go after her also cheaper than pay her alimony............

Story is , her ex hubby business " so call she also help a lot till successful " so she managed to get HUGE $$$ alimony lor.
(15-01-2023, 07:29 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Omg she looks so old and like an old hag... I used to think she is well maintained...

those jabs will make u older eventually.
(15-01-2023, 07:29 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Omg she looks so old and like an old hag... I used to think she is well maintained...

Cannot win against time.
(15-01-2023, 07:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Story is , her ex hubby business " so call she also help a lot till successful " so she managed to get HUGE $$$ alimony lor.

That must be the correct reason......... Clapping
(15-01-2023, 07:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Story is , her ex hubby business " so call she also help a lot till successful " so she managed to get HUGE $$$ alimony lor.

https://youtu.be/DN12Emz4XfY

Maybe just a legal way for the ex hubby to pump money out of Indonesia leh... Then have Jamie bimbo look like wasting away the money but actually they invested and earn lagi more liao... Secretly still married lovers... Lol

I watch too many movies...
(15-01-2023, 09:50 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe just a legal way for the ex hubby to pump money out of Indonesia leh... Then have Jamie bimbo look like wasting away the money but actually they invested and earn lagi more liao... Secretly still married lovers... Lol

Is her story similar to those in the movies....... Thinking
(15-01-2023, 09:52 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Is her story similar to those in the movies....... Thinking

I dunno her. But I do know there was a recent case the hubby and wife divorce and then the wife remarried someone very quickly. That actually allows the hubby to cut half his fortune so that the wife can take and run road. The so call new hubby is actually their good friend.

Let me see if I can search for the case...

but I don't mind her to be my sugar mummy.
(15-01-2023, 09:57 PM)8ighty8 Wrote: [ -> ]but I don't mind her to be my sugar mummy.

Are you willing to eat 'soft rice'..................? Rotfl
(15-01-2023, 10:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Are you willing to eat 'soft rice'..................? Rotfl

why not  ?

got free money to use and can pump full tank raw.

that gold digger................if guy not already super rich, she won't marry the guy lah...............

seriously, if i were the ex-hubby...............i won't pay the alimony...........by hook or by crook.............
There are some people who are good for nothing except leaching off others. She is one of them.
(15-01-2023, 10:05 PM)8ighty8 Wrote: [ -> ]why not  ?

got free money to use and can pump full tank raw.

Her plastic face doing BJ for u and then jaw locked. Habase... Laughing
(15-01-2023, 10:44 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Her plastic face doing BJ for u and then jaw locked. Habase...  Laughing

That is the chance he has to take, for 'eating soft rice'........................ Clapping
(15-01-2023, 10:19 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]that gold digger................if guy not already super rich, she won't marry the guy lah...............

seriously, if i were the ex-hubby...............i won't pay the alimony...........by hook or by crook.............

And her ex hubby " like happy monthly giving her roughly 300k ++ per month "
She'll be using up her good karma soon...
(15-01-2023, 11:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]And her ex hubby " like happy monthly giving her roughly 300k ++ per month "

Wow, that is a lot of money for a woman to spend.............or 3.6 million per year..................eat cannot finish........... Rotfl Gesti-109
(15-01-2023, 11:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]She'll be using up her good karma soon...

She got so call " do charity " leh

last time there is one Media corp program is about celebrity etc people want to give out their items to bid the amount collect will be donate to charity

She got donate her luxury bag.
(15-01-2023, 11:07 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is a lot of money for a woman to spend.............or 3.6 million per year..................eat cannot finish........... Rotfl Gesti-109

" IF " i not mistaken, last time saw news about her , I remember like per month she got 300k++

Of course rah this is why she job is to " spend money " .
(15-01-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]" IF " i not mistaken, last time saw news about her , I remember like per month she got 300k++

How much is your uncle giving you each month?
(15-01-2023, 09:50 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe just a legal way for the ex hubby to pump money out of Indonesia leh... Then have Jamie bimbo look like wasting away the money but actually they invested and earn lagi more liao... Secretly still married lovers... Lol

You got very fertile imagination. Should be a good story writer. ... Big Grin
She don't need soft rice,,, eat yourself ba.
common denominator is $$$.
(15-01-2023, 11:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]" IF " i not mistaken, last time saw news about her , I remember like per month she got 300k++

Ask her to be yr rich auntie
(15-01-2023, 11:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]And her ex hubby " like happy monthly giving her roughly 300k ++ per month "

iirc it is more than $300K per month.

Sure $300K per month or not? If true than looks like you underpaid your PM liao. ...... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2