SG Talk

Full Version: ATM machine can change new note?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any list where the CNY ATM machine can change new note one?
(15-01-2023, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]any list where the CNY ATM machine can change new note one?

Don't be fooled, ATM only dispense old notes................... crying
(15-01-2023, 05:39 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be fooled, ATM only dispense old notes................... crying

Of course is NOT new note, is so call " clean " it

I go DBS site check , they never show the list where this CNY ATM machine located ??
(15-01-2023, 05:39 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be fooled, ATM only dispense old notes................... crying

Notes are reasonably new from any ATM machines.
(15-01-2023, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]any list where the CNY ATM machine can change new note one?
UOB branch atm at New Bridge rd next to people parks complex.
(15-01-2023, 06:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]UOB branch atm at New Bridge rd next to people parks complex.

so I go google around etc. It seem my side got that CNY atm machine maybe next week I go check it out. Hope the q is not long.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/support/...p-atm.html

You may obtain new notes via our 67 pop-up ATMs and fit notes at 5 pop-up ATMs located island wide during the Chinese New Year season starting from 5 to 20 January 2023 (10am to 10pm daily) and 21 January 2023 (10am to 1pm).
https://www.uob.com.sg/online-branch/lny/atm.page
Designated ATMs for your New/Fit-for-Gifting Notes

From 5 to 18 January 2023, you can withdraw new notes at any of our 15 new notes ATM locations or Fit-for-Gifting (Fit) notes at our 2 Fit notes ATM.

Do your part in saving the environment by reducing your carbon emissions through the use of Fit notes this Lunar New Year. These notes are generally clean and are similar in quality to notes from ATMs which is suitable for recirculation and festive gifting.

Refer to the guide below to find out the estimated availability of notes denominations before heading out to your preferred UOB Lunar New Year New notes/Fit notes ATM.

https://singapore-bank.net/ocbc-new-note...-cny-2023/

OCBC New Notes For Chinese New Year (CNY) 2023

Make plans on how you want to get new notes for CNY 2023 Ang Bao money from OCBC.

You will need to make an online appointment to exchange up to S$1,200 worth of Fit-for-gifting notes (Fit notes) and up to S$1,200 worth of new notes at any OCBC bank branch.

OCBC does not have any pop-up ATM for new notes.
Smile
my side got! , I know is 10am start so after my breakfast go , Q.

I'm not the first, I'm 2nd in the Q.

slowly I see the Q form up.
(16-01-2023, 12:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile
my side got! , I know is 10am start so after my breakfast go , Q.

I'm not the first, I'm 2nd in the Q.

slowly I see the Q form up.

Is your uncle giving you a big hongbao?
(16-01-2023, 12:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Is your uncle giving you a big hongbao?

Uncle already gave , 1k
(16-01-2023, 12:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Uncle already gave , 1k

Wow!

Your uncle is so generous!  Clapping
(16-01-2023, 12:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!

Your uncle is so generous!  Clapping

He is boss
hell note always new

[Image: sg-11134201-22120-h97z647gtzkv22]
(16-01-2023, 12:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]hell note always new

You are accumulating hell notes for you near future?  Thinking  Rotfl
(16-01-2023, 12:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]hell note always new

You are accumulating hell notes for you near future?  Thinking  Rotfl
(16-01-2023, 12:46 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are accumulating hell notes for you near future?  Thinking  Rotfl

it is for you
(16-01-2023, 12:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]it is for you

Frankly, I don't mind!

Pls collect more!  Clapping
(16-01-2023, 12:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly, I don't mind!

Pls collect more!  Clapping

牛頭馬面 say you are next and coming soon
tell u what
sms every angpow receiver
ask them to complete your online form in order to get their angpows.
settled.
(16-01-2023, 12:54 PM)menghuii Wrote: [ -> ]tell u what
sms every angpow receiver
ask them to complete your online form in order to get their angpows.
settled.

i asked them to submit IC number and get it via paylah or paynow
(16-01-2023, 12:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]牛頭馬面 say you are next and coming soon

牛頭馬面 are my good friends liao!

You don't know meh?  Rotfl
Tongue

when you exchanged , the staff got give you " digital red packets to use " total got 10

actually you can give to your cousin etc to Prank them but You never top up money inside hehe "