SG Talk

Full Version: Why paid in Cheque ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got one saving policy with Singlive
They mention once policy ends will pay via Cheque

I mean they know my bank account and yearly deduct why paid me back as Cheque ?
If you forget to bank in the cheque, viola, they earn your money
(16-01-2023, 09:48 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]If you forget to bank in the cheque, viola, they earn your money

I don't understand , Is they got my bank account which they deduct the money for my saving plan contract.
Once contract finish they claim " will send Cheque to me " Why cannot just deposit straight to my bank account ?

I check there is NO option to change , they only give a form claim " change of address if happen move house etc they will send the cheque to your new address "
Since the contract said to pay you in cheque, and no option to change, can don't proceed. Or go to the counter or rm and take out in cash like what talent did
Normally they hv the option to transfer to yr savings account at the same bank, and you do the transfer yourself.
(17-01-2023, 12:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Normally they hv the option to transfer to yr savings account at the same bank, and you do the transfer yourself.

haiz, I just suck thumb receive the cheque than but is next year.