SG Talk

Full Version: Fandi now is Pahang head coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good. play for other country and be a FT let our gov always promoting
wondering how much they pay him.
(17-01-2023, 10:52 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]wondering how much they pay him.

It's around 20-30K a month. for regional.clubs.
Another "creative" person kena whacked by PAP thus felt betrayed??
Actually is FAS don't want him. If I'm him also do the SAME.
(17-01-2023, 11:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]It's around 20-30K a month. for regional.clubs.

Is the figure in Singdollar or Malaysian Ringgits...............? Thinking
He did not perform. That is why.
Where is v sundramoorthy who last led the lions to win the malaysia league in 2013? Oh he is now the technical director for the laos national team. What is he doing there, Is his resume not good enough to help the sg team?
We import Foreign talents and dump away our local talents. Rotfl
His car n restaurant business he loss about $2m.
(17-01-2023, 05:54 PM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]His car n restaurant business he loss about $2m.

I heard Fandi actually is " too trustful " thus he got cheated by fellow " ah bang " come invest etc.
His South African wife was a beauty last time but something strangely happened to her some years ago. I think it was a fall or an illness. Bedridden, sank into depression, can't remember anyone. Call for a bomoh to cure her. The curious case of Wendy Jacobs!
(17-01-2023, 06:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]His South African wife was a beauty last time but something strangely happened to her some years ago. I think it was a fall or an illness. Bedridden, sank into depression, can't remember anyone. Call for a bomoh to cure her. The curious case of Wendy Jacobs!

Recently his wife got appear what , still look good.
(17-01-2023, 06:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Recently his wife got appear what , still look good.

Now recovered fully.
Fandi is a good person

So I wish him and his family well