SG Talk

Full Version: Boycott Toastbox woh....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IMG-20230116-WA0002.jpg]
pap made us suffer, we also must retaliate too. TB is a profiteer business . if not happy dont go. let its business drop
(17-01-2023, 02:08 AM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]pap made us suffer, we also must retaliate too. TB is a profiteer business . if not happy dont go. let its business drop

Today PAP already say " to pay more so call workers will have high wages "

On the other hand business owners also want to profit, or else why open business ? Yet high rental , misc taxes etc already cut their profits. You can see business close down cannot make it still need to pay workers wages .

The core is still High rental.

Landlord will also tell the same , hello i also need to eat, property tax , land tax so high of course i also need to increase rental or else how I profit no need eat ?
Go there and get toasted. Better avoid. .... Big Grin
I already boycott toastbox long long time ago when they cheated (bully) the people using processed soya instead of fresh soya.
(17-01-2023, 12:14 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20230116-WA0002.jpg]

There is difference to the set menu n then & now price. Now they have added a piece of small cake which cost $2.50 if buy separately.
I already Boycott it long time ago ..only go when friend insist

but still crowded like hell
It's a clear case of profiteering....using the 1% GST increase as a justification.

The Profiteering Committee is still in deep slumber land.....no sound, no voice , no noise ,no warning and certainly no enforcement !!!
I already boycott Toastbox long time ago. Their items super expensive. Very unethical in doing business.
Toastbox now run by his Even More Greedy Yau Siu Kia young son Jonathan Quek liao...
The Profiteering Committee has to come out quickly to have some enforcement on unfair price increases. 

Giving warning publicly can have a deterrent effect for those greedy bastards who want to exploit. 
They will think twice when they wish to up their prices.
Hope garment will investigate Toast Boast and find out why it increases price by 20-25%
(17-01-2023, 12:14 AM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20230116-WA0002.jpg]

hope next year another similar increase for all business all over S'pore....................Sinkies must kena jialat jialat then will change their voting habits........... Gesti-109
Crazy greedy bastards
Why would I pay $9.70 for a plate of mee rebus?
When I can get much better quality from my neighbourhood coffeeshop Malay Auntie
Normal price $4.00 only (half edge)
Extra ingredients and mee, only $5 (full egg)!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile some people just sit pretty,  doll themselves up with expensive cosmetics and collect juicy remuneration. 

Come on...give some stern warnings!
(17-01-2023, 09:53 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]hope next year another similar increase for all business all over S'pore....................Sinkies must kena jialat jialat then will change their voting habits........... Gesti-109

PAPigs still don’t know and don’t believe 
The discontent and hatred is very real and widespread
They are obsessed in going to increase the ministers salaries
So, they let the prices run wide and out of control 
They will lose Tampines for sure 
Jalan Besar is 50-50
Now I heard, they are absorbing Potong Pasir into Toa Payoh-Bishan
But they didn’t know, these people are the most unhappy
And WP is planning to move in too
(17-01-2023, 09:53 AM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Crazy greedy bastards
Why would I pay $9.70 for a plate of mee rebus?
When I can get much better quality from my neighbourhood coffeeshop Malay Auntie
Normal price $4.00 only (half edge)
Extra ingredients and mee, only $5 (full egg)!!!!!!!!
What is so special of their mee rebus. Trying to hit and run towards customers. Only crazy people wil eat their items. There are so much delicious mee rebus at hawker ctr selling only $3.50.
(17-01-2023, 09:14 AM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]I already Boycott it long time ago

only go when friend insist

It has been many years that I had patronize Toast Box.........now that it is so expensive I will en-devour not to go there anymore............. Laughing nudie
when those F & B boss kpkb business bad, me so happy to see them die.

they are the one who increase price without a good reason.

hope we have another lockdown for 1 month and see all the F & B closed.
Toast Box has the support of the super rich PAP imported
What is $20 per plate of mee rebus to them?
Although it's bad for most it is a blessing in disguise some of the 61% will feel the pinch soon.
our viral trends are unlike skorea's
somebody in sg must create an app
it has to be local to get impact!
tiktok tweeter fb insta too varied
all are insufficient collectively!
just boycott will do.
Businesses see how Singaporeans voted in ge and concluded long ago that sheep are dumb and no matter how they up the prices and lower the quality... Singaporeans will still take it and even smile for the camera. Lol
[Image: IMG-20230117-110127-036.jpg]
They are clever, like most hawkers and eateries....
They timed their increase during this festive CNY period, knowing people got to eat, and willing to spend. All the people may kpkb. But come first day, second day CNY, they got no choice but to lan lan patronise, because few shops are open.
(17-01-2023, 11:56 AM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]They are clever, like most hawkers and eateries....
They timed their increase during this festive CNY period, knowing people got to eat, and willing to spend. All the people may kpkb. But come first day, second day CNY, they got no choice but to lan lan patronise, because few shops are open.
Very  true. 
CNY most eateries and HCs not operating,  so they cunningly cash in. Robbers !
Willing buyer, willing sellers. 
Which category do you belong? 
Some pay 5 bucks for a coffee
I pay 1.10.
But they say I am not getting the real stuff. 
And so be it. Its my choice. 
Toast box is my type
If you happen to past by Toast box, just share if biz is still good....or bad,?
(17-01-2023, 01:06 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]If you happen  to past by Toast box, just share if biz is still good....or bad,?

No coffee table to sit.
Pages: 1 2