SG Talk

Full Version: Ang Mo Kio resident dumps sofa and blocks corridor,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ang Mo Kio resident dumps sofa and blocks corridor, receives scathing 'love letters' from neighbours

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3w4r7iP

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
1st world country
3rd world behaviour
low ses peasants areas not surprising.
(17-01-2023, 10:13 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]low ses peasants areas not surprising.
Their ultra high ses PM MP never do walkabouts. If he regularly do walkabouts each block, I assume you got chance the corridor also town council make aircon. Lol
(17-01-2023, 10:39 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Their ultra high ses PM MP never do walkabouts. If he regularly do walkabouts each block, I assume you got chance the corridor also town council make aircon. Lol

the TC will make sure every corner clean clean not even a fly and standby technician at the lift lobby before the MP walkabouts.
Profiteering education system making people lack of compassion and common sense.
(17-01-2023, 10:58 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Profiteering education system making people lack of compassion and common sense.

compassion and common sense can't fill your stomach.
(17-01-2023, 11:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]compassion and common sense can't fill your stomach.

Moral and integrity cannot fill tummy lah. I tried for over 22 years... Lol
The flowery style writing writer English ish not beri good. Should be “access to the lift lobby” instead of “assess to the lift lobby”.
(17-01-2023, 11:53 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The flowery style writing writer English ish not beri good.  Should be “access to the lift lobby” instead of “assess to the lift lobby”.

Maybe thinking of anal sex and asses when writing lah... F...k backside and amk got link?
(17-01-2023, 11:12 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Moral and integrity cannot fill tummy lah. I tried for over 22 years... Lol

pls tell that to those Keppel ppl who involved in the bribery case.