SG Talk

Full Version: this is prob why sgtalk.org shut down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Likely to be the reason.
Finally the truth is out. it is not about "anti-vax" or the ceca etc but about allegedly scandalizing the judiciary
NapoleanPorLumPar got investigated?
(24-07-2021, 10:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]NapoleanPorLumPar got investigated?

Likely...........if he por the wrong lumpar. Thinking
I saw migrant's nick too.
last time was bor lum par, same person?
This forum like no moderation. Will get into trouble or not?

If this gets shut down, then that's the end of sgtalk kakis
(24-07-2021, 10:38 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]This forum like no moderation.  Will get into trouble or not?

How you know got no moderation?
Survival of this site in the hands of extremists & nincompoops.
(24-07-2021, 10:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]NapoleanPorLumPar got investigated?

boh leh...........

(24-07-2021, 10:21 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]

Likely...........if he por the wrong lumpar. Thinking

also boh leh...........

(24-07-2021, 10:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]last time was bor lum par, same person?

yes........

(24-07-2021, 10:44 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Survival of this site in the hands of extremists & nincompoops.

you velly smart huh ?.......then why come here leh ?
(24-07-2021, 10:59 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]

boh leh...........

(24-07-2021, 10:21 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Likely...........if he por the wrong lumpar. Thinking

also boh leh...........

(24-07-2021, 10:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]last time was bor lum par, same person?

yes........

(24-07-2021, 10:44 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Survival of this site in the hands of extremists & nincompoops.

you velly smart huh ?.......then why come here leh ?

Sotongs blur wan but only octopus cousins smart. Wink
Cant shut down any forum or social media lah. That prolific skin website also one kind.

Delete the post/group at best.

People will find/start another forum eventually.
(24-07-2021, 10:02 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-judiciary

Who were these members with terror nicks Rambogini, Calebhosay, mdfiz and dangerthing? Dun seem to know them.
damn quiet here now.. sian  Sad
In fact, one of my stalker, listed below my signature , even dare to post at chalk saying i am the one who causes the sgtalk to shut down and together with another one , same gang.
Now, they have to eats their own words and slap their own face for anyhow post things without evidence and without proof. Evil people, anyhow point finger at people and anyhow accuse people. Terrible!
(25-07-2021, 04:40 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]damn quiet here now.. sian  Sad

Bro, it will pick up steam, many are trying to get use to the new format, and lets wait ...
Cheers!
(24-07-2021, 10:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-07-2021, 10:38 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]This forum like no moderation.  Will get into trouble or not?

How you know got no moderation?

Bro, hope there are some moderators keep looking out for any posts that should not be posted.
1 moderator cannot do the job, need at least few more, maybe 5 to ensure the forum will not get suck into with authorities hand.
How come can silence a forum without given an explanation?

Even a person commit an offence, there is also a must to let him know what offence he has committed and what charges against him.

Are we living in a barbaric country?
(25-07-2021, 07:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]How come can silence a forum without given an explanation?

Even a person commit an offence, there is also  a must to let him know what offence he has committed and what charges against him.

Are we living in a  barbaric country?

Someone already put words into my mouth at another forum.
Let me ask a simple question ......if the same thing is posted on Facebook....Will the govt dare to sue Facebook to take it down?

The are just forcing sites that criticise govt to shut down.

forum owners cant shirk moderation duties.
either employ or self service
public domain chitchat rms need to be ctrl.
no such thing as simply put up stickers and say 'no racism, no religion etc'

i think old sgtalk sudden shut is probably due to just this - inability to moderate. i dont believe its shut by authorities
(25-07-2021, 06:17 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, one of my stalker, listed below my signature , even dare to post at chalk saying i am the one who causes the sgtalk to shut down and together with another one , same gang.
Now, they have to eats their own words and slap their own face for anyhow post things without evidence and without proof. Evil people, anyhow point finger at people and anyhow accuse people. Terrible!

are you sure you didn't put up many racist posts?
even now you are doing it in HWZ.  someone is monitoring you.  don't forget that you have submitted your hp no to HWZ admin.

now the sgtalk admin is collating your racist posts.  don't know whether she is sending to ______.

Now I must collect copyright fee from you.  You use my nick in everypost.  I will charge $1 per use.
If true, maybe we can get to see alleggs' face on the newspapers in the coming months.
(25-07-2021, 01:50 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]If true, maybe we can get to see alleggs' face on the newspapers in the coming months.

might not be true.

the link put up by TS is not from a trusted site.
(25-07-2021, 07:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]How come can silence a forum without given an explanation?

Even a person commit an offence, there is also  a must to let him know what offence he has committed and what charges against him.

Are we living in a  barbaric country?

yes.. legally.. we give our rights away thanks to the 60%