SG Talk

Full Version: N. Korean leader sends New Year's cards to Chinese, Russian leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is like siao lang in one corner of IMH send New Year’s Day card to siao lang in another corner of IMH.
(18-01-2023, 09:20 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]This is like siao lang in one corner of IMH send New Year’s Day card to siao lang in another corner of IMH.

This I must agree.............N. Korea, Russia, China, and Iran are in kahoots with each other............. nudie
(18-01-2023, 09:24 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This I must agree.............N. Korea, Russia, China, and Iran are in kahoots with each other............. nudie

They kapoot together also.
(18-01-2023, 09:24 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This I must agree.............N. Korea, Russia, China, and Iran are in kahoots with each other............. nudie

I wouldn't call them siaolang sending cards to one another from different locations of IMH.  Calling them siaolang would give them a strong mitigating factor for their acts of violence/ breaking the (international) law.

We should just call them dangerous high security criminals on the loose residing in different parts of Earth,

Interestingly, Iran is part of the axis of evil,  Considering what the CCP had done to Xinjiang, this is indeed amazing....and it only shows that Iran considers the US a bigger enemy, and their alliance with the CCP is just one of mutual benefits, for now.
(18-01-2023, 09:26 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]They kapoot together also.

So sad................... crying
(18-01-2023, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't call them siaolang sending cards to one another from different locations of IMH.  Calling them siaolang would give them a strong mitigating factor for their acts of violence/ breaking the (international) law.

We should just call them dangerous high security criminals on the loose residing in different parts of Earth,

Interestingly, Iran is part of the axis of evil,  Considering what the CCP had done to Xinjiang, this is indeed amazing....and it only shows that Iran considers the US a bigger enemy, and their alliance with the CCP is just one of mutual benefits, for now.

They are like inmates in Arkham Asylum.

Each got their own peculiarities, but end of day all still siao langs.
(18-01-2023, 09:37 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So sad................... crying

No sad  nudie
(18-01-2023, 09:39 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]They are like inmates in Arkham Asylum.

HOw can a combined population of a few billions be siao langs.............it doesn't makes sense.......... Laughing nudie Gesti-109
(18-01-2023, 09:42 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]HOw can a combined population of a few billions be siao langs.............it doesn't makes sense.......... Laughing nudie Gesti-109

They are unofficial siao langs, led to that state by the real siao langs, their so-called leaders.
(18-01-2023, 09:39 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]They are like inmates in Arkham Asylum.

Nobody here asked for your half fug opinion. Rolleyes
(18-01-2023, 09:45 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody here asked for your half fug opinion. Rolleyes

Nobody here asked for your full fug opinion.  nudie
(18-01-2023, 09:46 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody here asked for your full fug opinion.  nudie

I did not offer my opinion to you.  I did not even write to you.  It was you who offered your opinion to me, and that is fug overflowing into your mother's kant.  Rolleyes
(18-01-2023, 09:44 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]They are unofficial siao langs, led to that state by the real siao langs, their so-called leaders.
So the leaders of these countries are siao langs.....................? Thinking
(18-01-2023, 08:17 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I did not offer my opinion to you.  I did not even write to you.  It was you who offered your opinion to me, and that is fug overflowing into your mother's kant.  Rolleyes

I did not offer my opinion to you.  I did not even write to you.  It was you who offered your opinion to me, and that is fug overflowing into your mother's kant.  nudie
(18-01-2023, 08:27 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So the leaders of these countries are siao langs.....................? Thinking

Ya.
(18-01-2023, 08:27 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So the leaders of these countries are siao langs.....................? Thinking

You want to know, say it in their face

Just like to remind you that Putin is my idol
(18-01-2023, 08:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You want to know, say it in their face

CCP idol is Putin also!

You made the right choice!!
(18-01-2023, 08:38 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]CCP idol is Putin also!

Trump's idol is also Putin

Macron's idol is also Putin

LHL's idol is also Putin

So, what is your point?
(18-01-2023, 08:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Trump's idol is also Putin

Macron's idol is also Putin

LHL's idol is also Putin

So, what is your point?

CCP idol is Putin also! 

(18-01-2023, 08:45 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]CCP idol is Putin also! 

Are you going to repeat your same post over and over again and spam this thread?

If so, then I will have you banned

Let me know
(18-01-2023, 08:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to repeat your same post over and over again and spam this thread?

If so, then I will have you banned

Let me know

CCP’s idol is Putin.

The choice you have made is right.
(18-01-2023, 08:47 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/...43802.html

Russian leaders replied

no respect
sent us new year cards while new year is over

putin angry

[Image: SEI_93839758-e1647510673495.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]
(18-01-2023, 08:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Russian leaders replied

no respect
sent us new year cards while new year is over

putin angry

[Image: SEI_93839758-e1647510673495.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]

He needs adulation from Asians?

He has China what. China greetings to Putin not good enough meh?
(18-01-2023, 08:57 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]He needs adulation from Asians?

He has China what. China greetings to Putin not good enough meh?

Why you insult LHL's idol?

You tired of living is it?
(18-01-2023, 09:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Why you insult LHL's idol?

You tired of living is it?

China is LHL’s idol?

I think you are tired of living.
(18-01-2023, 11:06 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]China is LHL’s idol?

I think you are tired of living.
You dumb is it?

I said "PUTIN IS LHL's IDOL"

You think IAM joking, is it?

You living under a farking rock?
(18-01-2023, 08:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You want to know, say it in their face

That why Putin cocksucker Sentinel is a faggot .. Rotfl
(18-01-2023, 11:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You dumb is it?

I said "PUTIN IS LHL's IDOL"

You think IAM joking, is it?

You living under a farking rock?

Putin is LHL’s Idol?

I think you must be joking.

Or are you living under a rock?
(19-01-2023, 09:00 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Putin is LHL’s Idol?

I think you must be joking.

Or are you living under a rock?
It is erroneous to have Putin as one's idol...............he is a murderous crook.............. Rotfl Gesti-109
Pages: 1 2