SG Talk

Full Version: Orchard Towers murder: update on seow lang ah tan...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like he's headed for the gallows. One charge more makes no difference to him since he has only got one life to give.
Beri vicious n violent nature... just like Hannibal 
Not sure a heavy sentence can work wonders
I think life imprisonment because he didn't plan to kill the ah neh.  Ah neh also kwai lan, challenged the group.
maybe already high on something.
(01-10-2021, 08:13 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]I think life imprisonment because he didn't plan to kill the ah neh.  Ah neh also kwai lan, challenged the group.

I think he will get life imprisonment without parole...
Capital punishment is what he need for his numerous crimes. Minutes before the Orchard Road Tower slashing, cut another man face, slicing off the index finger of another. Before these incidents, there are other list of other criminal activities. No gallow sentence will only invite public uproar from the victim family, relatives, friends .....
Victim had a family ....I recall.
Took on the group of thugs after they caused trouble.
This guy slash him with knife is a deliberate act with intention to kill.

Won't be surprised if he gets death penalty.
The best punishment is to slowly carve him up, starting with slicing away his smelly kkj Big Grin
Sad ending.
(01-10-2021, 08:13 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]I think life imprisonment because he didn't plan to kill the ah neh.  Ah neh also kwai lan, challenged the group.

I don't think a sane guy wld challenged another person if he know that his attacker is with a group of people.He was just unlucky to bump into this partying group at the foot of the escalator. The victim was defending himself in threatening confrontation.