SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore’s coronavirus cases could reach 10,000 a day in next two weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0eff059e-2298-11ec-83d0-b8338c7f9150_132...201615.jpg]
[Image: Deu9uzM.gif]
Today 2900+ cases...
(01-10-2021, 11:24 PM)itangg12 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Deu9uzM.gif]
Run to where? Pointless.
10k, next elections no party going to get 50% and above votes.
time to review and revamp all relevant policies. something fundamentally no gd
isnt this what they want?
for almost all,, except themselves., to be infected in some misguided idea that it will then result in herd immunity?

except their idea of herd immunity means can be infected , reinfected and spread and spread
We want to prove the ah neh minister from India correct. Singapore will have its own covid variant to export to the world.
Normally I dun read such craps but this morning happened to see this paragraph in this feed.....

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/close-to-3-000-new-covid-cases-reported-in-singapore-8-deaths/ar-AAP2Jg1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.1 per cent. Over the same period, 443 cases required oxygen supplementation, 52 had been in the ICU, and 37 died.

So from the data of last 28 days it shows that out of the 99,430 cases, 98.1%  were asymptomatic or just mild symptoms and only 1.9% were severe, hospitalized or died. Further majority of these 1.9% were old folks which a number of forum members think they are the iron teeth type.
If these data is true then the situation is not too bad and if you are the heathy type with good immune system and not Iron Teeth, then your chances of going through this ordeal alive is very high............ Rolleyes
pls have some foresight to THINK about what covid can do to you years down the road even tho now its "MILD"
or in other words
who wants to FOOking get covid, even if you are jabbed, even if its MILD

not subscribing to the current misguided notion of "herd immunity"
Go heartland town centre, hawker centre and kopi team ….. many old iron teeth froggies ….. dun care one.
Today, I saw a few walking around with no mask …. not even have one below their chin to pretend.
even b4 reach 10k at ard 8k many ft, elites,the rich,rich n famous will leave spore for a 3 mths holidays
leavee only the true middle class n poor behind to fight for their lives.
it may happen in 2022, 7 yrs after sir lee left us,chinese believe the dead rtn after 7 dys
maybe for vvvip rtn ater 7 yrs
(02-10-2021, 10:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Normally I dun read such craps but this morning happened to see this paragraph in this feed.....

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/close-to-3-000-new-covid-cases-reported-in-singapore-8-deaths/ar-AAP2Jg1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.1 per cent. Over the same period, 443 cases required oxygen supplementation, 52 had been in the ICU, and 37 died.

So from the data of last 28 days it shows that out of the 99,430 cases, 98.1%  were asymptomatic or just mild symptoms and only 1.9% were severe, hospitalized or died. Further majority of these 1.9% were old folks which a number of forum members think they are the iron teeth type.
If these data is true then the situation is not too bad and if you are the heathy type with good immune system and not Iron Teeth, then your chances of going through this ordeal alive is very high............ Rolleyes

It will be good to monitor the number of infections of our FWs who lived in dorms. and those that are infected else where, so as to give a clearer picture of those who are infected
Today is the 8 of November and the news was on 1st October.  Exactly 5 weeks have passed.  Where is that 10,000 claimed by the experts?  Who exactly are these experts by the way,  and where they are from, and what purpose they have in their mind?

This is the growth chart that MOH has given.  the growth rate has kept falling since mid-Sept and for the last week,  it was below  1.0.  It is now below 8.5;  <1.0 means the infection has gone over the peak and is likely to remain so until we have the next wave.

[Image: QdjcQ6q.png]
The chart shows that the falling trend started around mid-April.  Are these so-called experts so "goondo" to ignore this falling trend and predicted an opposite trend on 1st October?  Then,  better ask them to go somewhere else to give their comments.   We don't need them here.  Obviously,  these experts are blinded.
(08-11-2021, 02:29 PM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]Today is the 8 of November and the news was on 1st October.  Exactly 5 weeks have passed.  Where is that 10,000 claimed by the experts?  Who exactly are these experts by the way,  and where they are from, and what purpose they have in their mind?

This is the growth chart that MOH has given.  the growth rate has kept falling since mid-Sept and for the last week,  it was below  1.0.  It is now below 8.5;  <1.0 means the infection has gone over the peak and is likely to remain so until we have the next wave.

[Image: QdjcQ6q.png]
The chart shows that the falling trend started around mid-April.  Are these so-called experts so "goondo" to ignore this falling trend and predicted an opposite trend on 1st October?  Then,  better ask them to go somewhere else to give their comments.   We don't need them here.  Obviously,  these experts are blinded.

that’s the worst scenario, nobody wants to see 10k daily cases, hoping for less cases.
(02-10-2021, 09:13 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]isnt this what they want?
for almost all,, except  themselves., to be infected in some misguided idea that it will then result in herd immunity?

except their idea of herd immunity means can be infected , reinfected and spread and spread

yes spread & spread then more must die. its simple math.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2296881
It's already going down. 
Hopefully it stays this way.
(08-11-2021, 03:58 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]It's already going down. 
Hopefully it stays this way.

Hope it doesn't go like a roller coaster...... Laughing
I nono what u think
medically if u are well u r not sick
Look like a CON job.
The way so kanchiong give 4000
means they want them to keep quiet.
The job beri sinang slow slow one.
This was how i work.
Sweat carried walkie talkie torchlight keys tools
Had to communicate and think constantly.
And give correct problem and solution
I also never get 4000. And i loved the job
All PAP Ministers have eyes on top of their noses. Such freaks are not worthy to be humans.

Japan announced no covid deaths today. But Singapore is still in the red.
(08-11-2021, 04:16 PM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ]I nono what u think
medically if u are well u r not sick
Look like a CON job.
The way so kanchiong give 4000
means they want them to keep quiet.
The job beri sinang slow slow one.
This was how i work.
Sweat carried walkie talkie torchlight keys tools
Had to communicate and think constantly.
And give correct problem and solution
I also never get 4000. And i loved the job

I understand you completely and I feel for you

4000 is just too much at a matter of fact