SG Talk

Full Version: Stop wasting money on these things before Chinese New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stop wasting money on these things before Chinese New Year

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3CXNqdU

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Smile
in fact so far I still haven't go ANY supermarket buy what CNY goodies.

Just only today happen to know my parents go wet market do the Normal shopping never purchase much due to CNY.
Only bought extra oranges that all.

Tomorrow , I at most will just buy some packet drinks a bit tibits from my neighbourhood shop that it.

I only know RICH people EVERY DAY IS CNY.
My relatives don't eat much when they come to my place. Health conscious lah so they avoid bak kwa especially. After a while, tired of eating the snacks myself, nowadays, I only buy cashews and almonds for them which they actually enjoy. I buy those because I don't mind eating those myself if my relatives don't finish them.

And almonds and cashews tend to be CHEAPER before CNY so good lah.
(19-01-2023, 04:32 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]My relatives don't eat much when they come to my place. Health conscious lah so they avoid bak kwa especially. After a while, tired of eating the snacks myself, nowadays, I only buy cashews and almonds for them which they actually enjoy. I buy those because I don't mind eating those myself if my relatives don't finish them.

And almonds and cashews tend to be CHEAPER before CNY so good lah.

I have the same idea too.......... Clapping Gesti-109