SG Talk

Full Version: Ozzie approves Sinovac. Badly need Chinese students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think China will curb the outflow of students to AU due to AUKUS. Now not only a matter of whether AU wants the CN students back.
approved even they dun like it?
Our SG Lao CBs.... still metal teeth ??
Chinese students with backbone should not go there!
both shd hv back bones, one dun take and one dun go
In the end, a big market with rising number of affluent consumers always wins  Big Grin
This land of the bitch breeds all the racist extremists....tinking behaving like they r high class
Australia wants Chinese and Indian tourists to boost their tourism
(02-10-2021, 01:23 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]This land of the bitch breeds all the racist extremists....tinking behaving like they r high class

they think too high on themselves but Britons look down on them.
(02-10-2021, 01:23 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]This land of the bitch breeds all the racist extremists....tinking behaving like they r high class

WOW 🤯 you call Australians land of the B!%ch breeds a racist extremists but you are the one being RACIST yourself so how does that work 🤔
(02-10-2021, 01:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]they think too high on themselves but Britons look down on them.

I don't understand your hatred of Australia the place is more multicultural where people can live how they want Muslims are treated fairly and so are other religious groups as for Brits looking down they're noses that's a joke.
I don't understand the level of hatred this feed has for Australians. If you hate the country & people why go there I thought CN would have the best education in the world as it's one of the most richest economies in the world.
(02-10-2021, 11:14 PM)Roast Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand your hatred of Australia the place is more multicultural where people can live how they want Muslims are treated fairly and so are other religious groups as for Brits looking down they're noses that's a joke.

White trash country!
(02-10-2021, 11:37 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]White trash country!

WOW that's a new level of hatred there I think it's called being a racist 🤔