SG Talk

Full Version: Who messed up world economy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

《谦秋论》赖岳谦 第四百七十四集|是谁搞坏全球经济?达沃斯有解方吗?
China covid
..now Covid2.0 from China again
(20-01-2023, 11:16 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China covid

You must be looking up to China Clapping nudie

LupCheong

India, African countries, Ang mo countries and middle east those terrorist countries mess up the world economy loh. While HARDWORKING Chinese countries like Beautiful China build and grow the economy for the whole world, that why I respect China a lot.
(20-01-2023, 11:47 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]India, African countries, Ang mo countries and middle east those terrorist countries mess up the world economy loh. While HARDWORKING Chinese countries like Beautiful China build and grow the economy for the whole world, that why I respect China a lot.

Africunts worst among all. plus JLBs leaders.
(20-01-2023, 11:16 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China covid

they are hardworking in spreading virus for many millennium
(20-01-2023, 10:58 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

《谦秋论》赖岳谦 第四百七十四集|是谁搞坏全球经济?达沃斯有解方吗?

Why Ah Kock doesn't come in to post his flg fake news of China economic crash and US flying economy?   

Ah Kock's fake news job is taken over by Sexchange?  

Why Cbina so evil

天天硬事2859期——01 美国加州拟把春节定位法定节日,中国春晚宣传片登陆美国影院赛场,斗士们去看NBA球赛么 02 澳大利亚希望中国赶紧恢复贸易关系,中国LNG船正挤压韩国市场美酒猎枪要选一个
(20-01-2023, 11:47 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]India, African countries, Ang mo countries and middle east those terrorist countries mess up the world economy loh. While HARDWORKING Chinese countries like Beautiful China build and grow the economy for the whole world, that why I respect China a lot.

Politician.... Clapping ... crying
[Image: 1-F31-D7-F1-3-AFA-45-D3-9-D59-8492-C4-E7796-B.jpg]