SG Talk

Full Version: Maid wants to sleep More than 13 hours per day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My ex maid rest from 8pm till next day 730am. Afternoon also two hours break minimum. No wonder she wants to come back after a while.
(22-01-2023, 04:00 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]From 10:30pm to 8am + 3pm to 7:30pm

Maid wants to sleep at 10:30pm but her employer says “she cannot sleep so early” as she rests in the afternoon (msn.com)

She can balek kampong lah! Big Grin She can sleep forever lah!
sometimes employer need maid to standby to 'take last order",  prepare supper/hot milk.
once sleep difficult to wakeup wan.
agreed need to set a reasonable sleeping hours, 7-8 hrs like SAF
This is unacceptable. Another Foreign Princess working as a Maid. Is she here to work in the first place?
(22-01-2023, 04:02 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]My ex maid rest from 8pm till next day 730am. Afternoon also two hours break minimum. No wonder she wants to come back after a while.

(22-01-2023, 04:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]She can balek kampong lah! Big Grin She can sleep forever lah!
If the maid needs to rest so many hours, then why need a maid anyway.................. nudie
?? She is a cat? Sleep so much.

[Image: cute-cat-sleeping-bed_23-2149078337.jpg?...932e921d53]
(22-01-2023, 05:34 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If the maid needs to rest so many hours, then why need a maid anyway.................. nudie

She just whatapps me Happy Chinese New Year. I believe she is trying to come back.
My ex maid last time also get to eat whatever I eat like hua Heng beef noodle, five star western food, Muslim delight etc.
3pm u have to cook
so i can eat at 6pm
(22-01-2023, 04:00 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]From 10:30pm to 8am + 3pm to 7:30pm

Maid wants to sleep at 10:30pm but her employer says “she cannot sleep so early” as she rests in the afternoon (msn.com)

if maid sexy and sleep with boss..................? Big Grin
(23-01-2023, 10:31 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]if maid sexy and sleep with boss..................? Big Grin

That is a problem, many bosses face............. Rotfl Laughing nudie
(22-01-2023, 05:34 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]If the maid needs to rest so many hours, then why need a maid anyway.................. nudie

Maids are still human beings with basic needs mah! Big Grin Rest is a form of basic needs mah!
(22-01-2023, 10:08 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]3pm u have to cook
so i can eat at 6pm

Need 3 hours to cook?  Laughing
(23-01-2023, 10:38 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Maids are still human beings with basic needs mah! Big Grin Rest is a form of basic needs mah!

But to sleep 13 hours is too much  mah........... Big Grin
If that happened then why the need of helper who suppose to look after old people need them and helper need to adjust the timing if she need to sleep so many hours than why the need of the helper?
(22-01-2023, 04:02 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]My ex maid rest from 8pm till next day 730am. Afternoon also two hours break minimum. No wonder she wants to come back after a while.

Nothing to do as a maid but alot to do sleeping all day. Replace her with weekend cleaner is more logical.
(23-01-2023, 03:57 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to do as a maid but alot to do sleeping all day. Replace her with weekend cleaner is more logical.

Weekend helper only cost $60 for 3 hours............... Clapping

My cousin's maid sleep 9 hours at night + 3 hours nap= 12 hours

My cousin is ok as long as the maid can do a good job

But that Mynammar maid can make 5 to 10 mistakes every day

refused to check her own job, totally no initative and worse, anyhow do her job quickly to watch TV

yet eat 8 bowls of rice per day
maybe she work partime after 10.30
need to 'service' the banglas
(23-01-2023, 03:57 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to do as a maid but alot to do sleeping all day. Replace her with weekend cleaner is more logical.

She is always using hp in her room. I do not allow her to come back.
(23-01-2023, 07:57 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]She is always using hp in her room. I do not allow her to come back.

Maids with this attitude better not employ.........don't allow her to come back to Singapore.......... Angry
(23-01-2023, 08:03 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Maids with this attitude better not employ.........don't allow her to come back to Singapore.......... Angry

I think she is in Singapore working for another household.
(23-01-2023, 08:03 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Maids with this attitude better not employ.........don't allow her to come back to Singapore.......... Angry

Maids are hired to work but wants to sleep 13 hrs? That is alot time wasted where she can do housework that will never end. The employer should seriously consider getting a replacement instead.
(23-01-2023, 08:15 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]Maids are hired to work but wants to sleep 13 hrs? That is alot time wasted where she can do housework that will never end. The employer should seriously consider getting a replacement instead.

A while ago I think maids very yaya because they are high in demand during COVID period. I think now no more. But they can still ask to go home half way thru a contract. But, those maid that does not complete a contract potential employers will question.
Some Myannmar agencies tell maids to come here for Holiday.

Only bring Sunday clothes, perfume, branded shoes . . .

So true!

[Image: Maid-here-for-holiday.png]
(23-01-2023, 08:13 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I think she is in Singapore working for another household.

(23-01-2023, 08:15 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]Maids are hired to work but wants to sleep 13 hrs? That is alot time wasted where she can do housework that will never end. The employer should seriously consider getting a replacement instead.

Good riddance.......... Clapping nudie