SG Talk

Full Version: Chinese is indeed the most clever race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought a $10 hair trimmer from taobao. It works better than the $200 Oster USA trimmer. China design is better and also cordless and usb rechargable. Easily use it to cut the hair style I want within ten mins.

So I bet J20 is also better than F35
My new cordless power drill only $22 with vouchers and free delivery, not worse than the branded one at $220.

And a usb soldering iron only $9+. Very handy and useful.
but their phone xiaomi suck as compare to iphone
* I am using Redmi nao, and it boh tai boh ji hang
(22-01-2023, 04:01 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a $10 hair trimmer from taobao. It works better than the $200 Oster USA trimmer. China design is better and also cordless and usb rechargable. Easily use it to cut the hair style I want within ten mins.

Dynamite Kor Kor, for me I like China And USA both
(22-01-2023, 07:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite Kor Kor, for me I like China And USA both

Dynamite kor kor is pro-CCP........ Big Grin
(22-01-2023, 07:21 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite kor kor is pro-CCP........ Big Grin

I support China and USA
(22-01-2023, 07:21 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite kor kor is pro-CCP........ Big Grin

I sense you dislike Chinese language leh,
though you push blame to pro CCP. But we can feel you despise Chinese culture as a whole.  Big Grin
(22-01-2023, 05:49 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]but their phone xiaomi suck as compare to iphone

How much is Iphone ?  Rotfl
(22-01-2023, 07:34 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]I sense you dislike Chinese language leh,
though you push blame to pro CCP. But we can feel you despise Chinese culture as a whole.  Big Grin

U didn't sense he's actually a very dumbfark? Someone who is iq handicap. Rotfl
(22-01-2023, 04:01 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a $10 hair trimmer from taobao. It works better than the $200 Oster USA trimmer. China design is better and also cordless and usb rechargable. Easily use it to cut the hair style I want within ten mins.

Dont bet on it tòo fast..use it for a few weeks or month first then see whether still working or not..haha
(22-01-2023, 05:49 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]but their phone xiaomi suck as compare to iphone

I am using redmi. Super good android phone and cheap. Only $200+

I have some strong interest in Chinese culture and philosophy. I do not like communism.
(22-01-2023, 07:55 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I have some strong interest in Chinese culture and philosophy. I do not like communism.

Dynamite Kor Kor yea, As Chinese we must not forget our Chinese culture and views.
(22-01-2023, 05:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]My new cordless power drill only $22 with vouchers and free delivery, not worse than the branded one at $220.

And a usb soldering iron only $9+. Very handy and useful.

I have many china brand tools, powered by genuine Makita battery. So far I find China Makita imitation are junk battery.
(22-01-2023, 07:51 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U didn't sense he's actually a very dumbfark? Someone who is iq handicap. Rotfl

He always not in favour of speaking Chinese language, he push blame on communism is funny.
Chinese characters and culture not invented by ccp. 

He does not have LKY in him to master Chinese language after middle age.
He want people to follow his way.  Shy
(22-01-2023, 08:07 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]He always not in favour of speaking Chinese language, he push blame on communism is funny.
Chinese characters and culture not invented by ccp. 

He does not have LKY in him to master Chinese language after middle age.
He want people to follow his way.  Shy

Chinese is not an easy language to learn because the words are derived from pictures and the pronunciation requires one to memorize it by heart. Many Chinese kids I see has problem learning it and instead Indian and angmor children on the other hand learn Chinese more easily because they put in the proper effort.
(22-01-2023, 08:05 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I have many china brand tools, powered by genuine Makita battery. So far I find China Makita imitation are junk battery.

If unlucky and spoilt just throw away and get new ones. Real ones if spoilt how?
(22-01-2023, 08:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]If unlucky and spoilt just throw away and get new ones. Real ones if spoilt how?

I order a brand of Makita compatible called onevan, the battery indicator show green as charge in an hour and it lasted 1min on my chain saw. Then I was fed up and I ordered genuine Makita to use. The real one lasted 20mi s on the chain saw. After that I only use Makita battery. Makita take only half an hour to charge fully and stored lots of energy.

Onevan is not cheap. Cost sgd33. Makita cost about sgd120 when I bought.
(22-01-2023, 08:42 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I order a brand of Makita compatible called onevan, the battery indicator show green as charge in an hour and it lasted 1min on my chain saw. Then I was fed up and I ordered genuine Makita to use. The real one lasted 20mi s on the chain saw. After that I only use Makita battery. Makita take only half an hour to charge fully and stored lots of energy.

If you know how to replace the lithium battery inside, it only costs a few dollars

Some are not spoilt but refuse to recharge, and can be revived easily
(22-01-2023, 08:42 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I order a brand of Makita compatible called onevan, the battery indicator show green as charge in an hour and it lasted 1min on my chain saw. Then I was fed up and I ordered genuine Makita to use. The real one lasted 20mi s on the chain saw. After that I only use Makita battery. Makita take only half an hour to charge fully and stored lots of energy.

Then Makita should better choice. 
Business continuity sake, something need to give in.
(22-01-2023, 07:53 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I am using redmi. Super good android phone and cheap. Only $200+

I am using Redmi 9, after auto upgrade to miu12-13, becum so unstable. deleted all games also liddat
read outlook mail, FB video can freeze

missed my xiaomi Mi Max 2, it was stable
why xiaomi product getting from bad huh ?
I just need a cheap phone that dun freeze, it that asking too much

The one able to sell the product for $200 is the smart one the one who can sell $10 is not smart

Just like Dyson can make people pay $800 for a vac. Smart.
You can aso say that those who buy $10 trimmers are smart,and those buy at $200 not smart
(22-01-2023, 07:34 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]I sense you dislike Chinese language leh,

He did mention he cannot read Chinese but can converse means could be Indon Chinese. Got a former colleague Melayu strong and Chinese conversation also good but one day email from China in Chinese send to him he ask me to translate. That is when I probe further and know. Their name is not Chinese also more like Indon name

Likely you bought a refurbished one.
I using iPhone and XiaoMi …. performance wise ….. on par
(22-01-2023, 09:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Likely you bought a refurbished one.
I using iPhone and XiaoMi …. performance wise ….. on par

no way, I bought from the xiaomi direct flagstore within shopee
(22-01-2023, 09:30 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]no way, I bought from the xiaomi direct flagstore within shopee

Read more forum on Xiaomi phones seem processor could be a reason why latest miui is causing issues. If true nothing you can do unless you can rollback the miui version?
(22-01-2023, 09:30 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]no way, I bought from the xiaomi direct flagstore within shopee

Then you should send it back to do a diagnostic. 
I am using my 3rd XiaoMi …  My TV also XiaoMI …. never been happier
(22-01-2023, 09:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Then you should send it back to do a diagnostic. 
I am using my 3rd XiaoMi …  My TV also XiaoMI …. never been happier

This brand is cheap n good
(22-01-2023, 08:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]If you know how to replace the lithium battery inside, it only costs a few dollars

Some are not spoilt but refuse to recharge, and can be revived easily
Ridiculous to sell mes spoiled battery
Pages: 1 2