SG Talk

Full Version: Married man meets lover at JB gets her pregnant by mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: EQXEZbQ.jpg]
It all started when I was on a business trip in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I was there for a few days and had some free time so I decided to take a walk around the city and explore.

I stumbled across a lovely café bar and decided to take a seat and enjoy the view.

That’s when I saw her. A beautiful woman sitting alone at the table next to me. We got to talking and I eventually found out that her name was Mai and she was from Vietnam. We started chatting regularly and eventually, our conversations grew more intimate.

One night, I decided to take a walk with Mai and things got heated. We ended up spending the night together and while I’d like to think that it was a mistake, I can’t deny the truth.

Weeks after, Mai started to feel sick and she eventually found out that she was pregnant. I was in shock and I knew that I had to tell my wife. But I was too scared to do it.

So I decided to keep it a secret. I started sending money to Mai every month and I made sure she had everything she needed to take care of our child. I also made sure that my wife didn’t suspect anything by lying to her about where the money was going.

But I knew that I couldn’t keep this up forever. I eventually decided to tell my wife the truth, but right at the moment where I am going to open my mouth I kept quiet again.

Now, I have two families that I need to care for. I’m sending money to both my wife and Mai to make sure that they are taken care of. It’s hard to keep up with both and it’s a struggle to provide for two families in secret.

I’m not sure what the future holds for me but I’m doing my best to make sure that both my families are taken care of. I’m still scared of what will happen if my secret is revealed but I’m doing my best to ensure that everything works out.

I’m sure that many people out there can relate to my situation and I just want to say that I’m not alone. We all make mistakes and it’s important to learn from them and move forward. No matter what the situation is, it’s never too late to make things right.
Telling his wife wouldn't change the outcome. He still have 2 families to take care regardless.

His main concern should be whether he has the financial and time to take care of 2 families. Hopefully he is wealthy or businessman else he will break down mentally.
Not his child.
Scam
Singapore uncensored got a lot of stories.   Big Grin
How to know the child is his?

I know of one case in which the guy gives his little three several sub creidit cards to use to avoid suspension. But the monthly bills getting bigger and bigger, very heavy burden, and his family is starting to suspect something is amiss
(22-01-2023, 07:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How to know the child is his?

I know of one case in which the guy gives his little three several sub creidit cards to use to avoid suspension. But the monthly bills getting bigger and bigger, very heavy burden, and his family is starting to suspect something is amiss

It is grave mistake to give the small three a sub credit card, cos the bill will be sent to the main card holder.  To counter this the man should buy things using  cash instead..... Big Grin
(22-01-2023, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is grave mistake to give the small three a sub credit card, cos the bill will be sent to the main card holder.  To counter this the man should buy things using  cash instead..... Big Grin

Nowadays most cards dun send paper bills already, and only a few send text reminders. You hv log in to check the balance due

And if overseas how to bring things and cash?
Another Lau Sia Jac  Rotfl
(22-01-2023, 07:02 PM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]someone else f her , but the bill go to him.

Can simply go for a DNA test, that of the baby and the father............. Big Grin
(22-01-2023, 09:35 PM)Vijay Wrote: [ -> ]how exactly does one get pregnant BY MISTAKE?????

Most probably no use of condoms, or do it raw................... Big Grin
Must learn how to fire and run road. Feed two families no joke unless he is millionaire status
(22-01-2023, 09:37 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Most probably no use of condoms, or do it raw................... Big Grin

Could also be faulty rubber or the lady poke holes before handing over to man to put on. Sabo.
(22-01-2023, 09:37 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/Zi_XLOBDo_Y

A good video clip, many thanks............ Clapping
Most important is never reveal yr home and office address
(22-01-2023, 10:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Most important is never reveal yr home and office address
Some times in the spur of a moment one may reveal his address............ Big Grin ,
(22-01-2023, 10:24 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Some times in the spur of a moment one may reveal his address............ Big Grin ,

Once revealed, gone case already. Job gone and family broken
there is no mistake
mata-tui had penetrated her blackhole
ok it canbe brown or curly

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-10-10-00-20.png]
Definitely not his child. These Vietcongs like to con tiko men into providing for their lovers’ babies Big Grin

Wonder if they ever wondered why their children don’t look like the father.
U need to be blame.. who is the trouble
Stupid can cut off all contact with Vei bu la...she cannot do anything also
kumgong to the max.
(23-01-2023, 09:00 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid can cut off all contact with Vei bu la...she cannot do anything also

Don't give your handphone number, your home address and your office address and telephone numbers, cos with that info. it can be traced to you............... Laughing nudie
(23-01-2023, 09:07 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give your handphone number, your home address and your office address and telephone numbers, cos with that info. it can be traced to you............... Laughing nudie

when you use the small head to think, you forget what is called caution.
(23-01-2023, 09:07 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give your handphone number, your home address and your office address and telephone numbers, cos with that info. it can be traced to you............... Laughing nudie

2nd phone number, Ws, wc and telegram are ok
(23-01-2023, 09:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]when you use the small head to think, you forget what is called caution.

That is why when not using big head but using small head this things happen.  But sometimes the temptation is just too great, and it's  man folly.............. crying
(23-01-2023, 09:15 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]That is why when not using big head but using small head this things happen.  But sometimes the temptation is just too great, and it's  man folly.............. crying

aiyoh, if a syt vietbu invited me to pump her, I also pump first talk later.
(23-01-2023, 09:17 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]aiyoh, if a syt vietbu invited me to pump her, I also pump first talk later.

That is a man's folly........the sexual temptation is just to great to resist....... crying
(22-01-2023, 06:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EQXEZbQ.jpg]
It all started when I was on a business trip in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I was there for a few days and had some free time so I decided to take a walk around the city and explore.

I stumbled across a lovely café bar and decided to take a seat and enjoy the view.

That’s when I saw her. A beautiful woman sitting alone at the table next to me. We got to talking and I eventually found out that her name was Mai and she was from Vietnam. We started chatting regularly and eventually, our conversations grew more intimate.

One night, I decided to take a walk with Mai and things got heated. We ended up spending the night together and while I’d like to think that it was a mistake, I can’t deny the truth.

Weeks after, Mai started to feel sick and she eventually found out that she was pregnant. I was in shock and I knew that I had to tell my wife. But I was too scared to do it.

So I decided to keep it a secret. I started sending money to Mai every month and I made sure she had everything she needed to take care of our child. I also made sure that my wife didn’t suspect anything by lying to her about where the money was going.

But I knew that I couldn’t keep this up forever. I eventually decided to tell my wife the truth, but right at the moment where I am going to open my mouth I kept quiet again.

Now, I have two families that I need to care for. I’m sending money to both my wife and Mai to make sure that they are taken care of. It’s hard to keep up with both and it’s a struggle to provide for two families in secret.

I’m not sure what the future holds for me but I’m doing my best to make sure that both my families are taken care of. I’m still scared of what will happen if my secret is revealed but I’m doing my best to ensure that everything works out.

I’m sure that many people out there can relate to my situation and I just want to say that I’m not alone. We all make mistakes and it’s important to learn from them and move forward. No matter what the situation is, it’s never too late to make things right.

Sorry my honest mistake to make her pregnant lah! Big Grin Let's move on in life lah!
(23-01-2023, 10:01 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry my honest mistake to make her pregnant lah! Big Grin Let's move on in life lah!

Using MIW words.......................? Laughing
Pages: 1 2