SG Talk

Full Version: My 32 years old niece wear yoga pant can see the abalone line and shape.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LupCheong

My 32 years old niece wear yoga pant can see the abalone line and shape. I think I no need huat cai already.
(23-01-2023, 10:12 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]My 32 years old niece wear yoga pant can see the abalone line and shape. I think I no need huat cai already.

put your lupcheong into the abalone, nice food.
Any photo to share?
wah lao…this kind topic no picture sibeh sian nudie
(23-01-2023, 10:12 AM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]My 32 years old niece wear yoga pant can see the abalone line and shape. I think I no need huat cai already.
Then your lupcheong how?
It is called the Camel toe
You should asked her, is she looking to be settled down...

LupCheong

(23-01-2023, 11:05 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Then your lupcheong how?

Normal loh.
(23-01-2023, 11:05 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Then your lupcheong how?

Lupcheong burst?
I also wear yoga pant when exercise. Guys also got wear Smile

Camel Toe …. got wet wet patch or not?
I still remember last week Friday morning , I went to my neighhourhood shop buying some CNY goodies

saw this young woman wearing yoga pants , outfit like just finish exercise walk past me , walking towards the coffeeshop beside buying breakfast.

Saw some coffeeshop uncle eyes aim at her see see look look,
Now bery popular …. even baby elephant and hippo butt wear them too

Do you know those that wear expensive yoga pant is for show only. Real serious fitness guys normally wear simple and affordable sport gear. Rotfl

This is what I have observed.

LupCheong

(23-01-2023, 02:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Camel Toe …. got wet wet patch or not?
No, but she go to my bedroom and sit on my pillow. I think I no need buy toto liao
(23-01-2023, 02:54 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]No, but she go to my bedroom and sit on my pillow. I think I no need buy toto liao

Did you try to smell the pillow after she left?

LupCheong

(23-01-2023, 03:31 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to smell the pillow after she left?

No
(23-01-2023, 02:54 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]No, but she go to my bedroom and sit on my pillow. I think I no need buy toto liao

Your pillow got wet patch?

[Image: 14109859549_4a7ccfd7dd.jpg]

[Image: ABG_NPNT.gif]

LupCheong

(23-01-2023, 05:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Your pillow got wet patch?

No

what are you waiting for....................she hinting liao..............wanna sit on you lah.............
(23-01-2023, 05:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Your pillow got wet patch?

Got stain and smell surely. No need to wash the pillow cover for 1 year.