SG Talk

Full Version: you wanto know a little what dbs gupta is thinking? watch this..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is dbs gupta thinking ?

i think he is naive.
For someone who prefers Singapore to India, which is 4,500 times BIGGER than the little red dot
I say, there is something wrong with him mentally
If he’s of the lower class or middle class, I can understand a bit
But he’s well educated, from rich family, well recognised in his home country
There’s no reason for him to take refuge here
(24-01-2023, 12:23 AM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who prefers Singapore to India, which is 4,500 times BIGGER than the little red dot

too many similar snake charmers back in India lah................won't pay him so much lah..................come here, Ah Ho and Pinky treat these snakes like revered guests so of course come here lah........ Cool
(24-01-2023, 10:33 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]too many similar snake charmers back in India lah................won't pay him so much lah..................come here, Ah Ho and Pinky treat these snakes like revered guests so of course come here lah........ Cool

I know the kids of some elite Indian new citizens. They are different from local kids. They do not litter in playground and shout like local kids. Very smart, polite and independent thinker. I heard they did very well in school. I would think they will become MPs in future.
(24-01-2023, 12:23 AM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who prefers Singapore to India, which is 4,500 times BIGGER than the little red dot

He come to Singapore got carrothead pay him millions. If he stayed in his home country he is nobody. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him mentally.
(24-01-2023, 11:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]He come to Singapore got carrothead pay him millions. If he stayed in his home country he is nobody. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him mentally.

He is  paid $9 million+ per year......... Big Grin