SG Talk

Full Version: Michelle Wrote to Mdm Ho Ching Regarding Mixing of Vaccines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting Read ... Michelle works in the healthcare industry and one of her colleague after 2 doses of Pfizer had low antibodies after a few months. So they gave the colleague  a Sinopharm vaccine as Booster jab and found the antibodies increased alot.

[Image: signal-2021-10-02-190737.jpg]
Pinky lau bu is surprisingly responsive to her posters [more dan our ministars] but her mindset iz beri rigid type.
She believes her views are oways no wrong.
(02-10-2021, 07:20 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Pinky lau bu is surprisingly responsive to her posters [more dan our ministars] but her mindset iz beri rigid type.
She believes her views are oways no wrong.
Seems many people getting infected especially when they eat out - already 2 of my colleagues tested "T" using the ART. Now at clinics to get swab tests.
My wife has a colleague tested positive!
My niece was in close contact with her former colleague last week at Raffles Place. The colleague kena covid my niece was "quarantine" in her bedroom testing herself using the ART ... Thank God negative for all the self tests!
If it is proven safe, essential workers should be allowed the 3rd dose.
valuable experience must be taken seriously
Michelle will be fixed soon
(02-10-2021, 09:05 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Michelle will be fixed soon

Will she kenna sued.....?
(02-10-2021, 09:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Will she kenna sued.....?
Shouldn't be - she was just sharing her experience- no where she defamed anyone...
(02-10-2021, 09:34 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't be - she was just sharing her experience- no where she defamed anyone...

Hard to say, when they sue, they always win the cast..
I remember someone said 2 doses of Sinovac is only equivalent to 1 dose of Pfizer....

All those countries who include china vaccines are doing well. But our world class experts so ingeniously created a "National Vaccination Program" to exclude Chinese vaccines and make citizens pay for it while they donated them away. Song boh,?