SG Talk

Full Version: Jackson Wang blast media as anti-China bullsh*t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The western media is not pro China for sure but neither is it pro American.

Every day we get or daily dose of bad news of incompetent western leaders , mass shootings, US economic mess entering recession after entering high jnflation phase and constant doom and gloom about the US stock market crashing. Everyday I hear media reports  Biden mis speaking....everyday Trump was leader there was non stop attack on him his character and purported scandals.....when US had covid wave the attack on the givt by the media is far more intense than coverage of china. Everyday we had reports of logistics problems, lack of medical resources and dead bodies piling up at hospitals and street protests.

the media is highly anti American and spends more time attacking American leaders. If anything American is such a rotten place I don't dare set foot on it.

Yet we never hear anyone getting hyped about media being anti American or anti UK.

I think what pro China fan boys want is to be exempted from media scrutiny....they are highly bias in their outlook and we  an see their one sided postings here.
Some 娘炮s are more communist than others.
(24-01-2023, 12:52 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Some 娘炮s are more communist than others.

Jackson Wang is saying u lah Rotfl
why you hate china so much? kena conned or tortured like obagao and flower goat?