SG Talk

Full Version: 'Sooner or later, many of us will end up catching' COVID: Lawrence Wong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
contradicting indeed.
ask us to go booster shot.
then this remarks.
What happens to those unvaccinated children?
but so far never heard any miw got covid. duno they want to share their secrets? lianhua qingfei tang?
(02-10-2021, 08:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]but so far never heard any miw got covid. duno they want to share their secrets? lianhua qingfei tang?

LW : "We are one of the most covid naïve population in the world! ....."   Rotfl  Rotfl   Rotfl

OYK : "When actually for vaccinated people, it has become a mild disease! ...."   Clapping  Clapping  Clapping
(02-10-2021, 08:49 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]What happens to those unvaccinated children?

Clapping This question should be ask in May. Then no one ask! Not even one. I very surprised.
Isn't it a loop hole?

Then the experts blah blah blah.
(02-10-2021, 08:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]LW : "We are one of the most covid naïve population in the world! ....."   Rotfl  Rotfl   Rotfl

OYK : "When actually for vaccinated people, it has become a mild disease! ...."   Clapping  Clapping  Clapping

Tell dat to the vaxxed dead.
I am embarrassed that our highly paid ministers cannot contain the virus. Instead they choose to open up prematurely leading to more cases and deaths.
(02-10-2021, 08:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]I am embarrassed that our highly paid ministers cannot contain the virus. Instead they choose to open up prematurely leading to more cases and deaths.

How about really angry bcos they are deliberately letting pple die [most nursing home residents have been vaxxed and still got infected]  to make money.

No safeguards at all. Really unconscionable.
Urgh . . . . Rojak Party with Prata mouth.

Yes, we know it is sooner or later we will kena covid. So, we want later!!

Get it?
It appears our elites seem to have a different views for people on the ground. Where he claimed that the hospitals are more prepared for those seriously ill when we get to read text messages or voice recording messages claiming that their family members were not getting the treatment.

What a vast difference of perception the minister is trying to tell the people.
...Many people in Singapore will end up catching COVID-19, and there is no need to be fearful or embarrassed about it...
Many may have already gotten it, survived and we dun even know about it.
(02-10-2021, 09:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]...Many people in Singapore will end up catching COVID-19, and there is no need to be fearful or embarrassed about it...

(02-10-2021, 09:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Many may have already gotten it, survived and we dun even know about it.

When we see so many kenna infected and some had died, even though they had been vaccinated, it gives us the shivers.....
(02-10-2021, 09:50 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]When we see so many kenna infected and some had died, even though they had been vaccinated, it gives us the shivers.....

Do what you need, like jab, wear mask, avoid crowded places …. for me I try my best to avoid public toilet.
If really kenna …. no one to blame ….. fated
(02-10-2021, 09:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Do what you need, like jab, wear mask, avoid crowded places …. for me I try my best to avoid public toilet.
If really kenna …. no one to blame ….. fated

Go to public toilet don't touch anything......
(02-10-2021, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Go to public toilet don't touch anything......

The virus is airborne … people go pee pee, poo poo, kar pui put and all in a small confine area all kind of human waste …. if got CoVid… its everywhere … especially those kopi team and hawker centre look at the condition …..
Except ministers?
(02-10-2021, 10:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]The virus is airborne … people go pee pee, poo poo, kar pui put and all in a small confine area all kind of human waste …. if got CoVid… its everywhere … especially those kopi team and hawker centre look at the condition …..

I thought covid-19 is water-borne..
(02-10-2021, 10:11 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I thought covid-19 is water-borne..

Converging evidence shows that viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 and influenza are mainly transmitted through the air. Merging the two non-contact transmission modes, large-droplet and aerosol, into a unique non-contact airborne transmission mode, is essential to break the chain of infection, according to a new JRC study

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/news/covid-1...-infection
(02-10-2021, 10:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Converging evidence shows that viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 and influenza are mainly transmitted through the air. Merging the two non-contact transmission modes, large-droplet and aerosol, into a unique non-contact airborne transmission mode, is essential to break the chain of infection, according to a new JRC study

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/news/covid-1...-infection

OK, I accept, that the Covid virus is  air-borne.
they are supported by 60%, so please give them the thrust to manage the covid situation.
All these MIW should not be served. They must go HC to order their own food and eat around sinkees. Don't just talk cok lp song.
Frankly speaking, the info from task force is confusing..

The way LW put it, it is no big deal..

On the other hand, some other minister say elderly should tabao to minimize risk..
Why then suspend Meet the people session, why home recovery, why set up self test centres, why produce covid heat map, why art pcr not pcn? Why unker Sam high risked our cuntry n deter travel to? Why 🤦‍♂️
(02-10-2021, 08:47 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://sg.news.yahoo.com/sooner-later-m...p_deeplink

So he is now saying that the MTF is no longer naive and had discovered the secret to walk out of this shxt with a 2 percent suffering severe sickness or death? And the secret to walk of of Covid-19 permanently is you "must" get infected to become "herd immune". For the layman to understand, Covid-19 is like chicken pox where everyone will have to go through. 

My question now is then why they tell old folks to stay home for next 4-weeks, why make people wear mask, why cancelled MPS, etc. if everyone must get infected sooner or later? Why dun they remove all the restrictions and let people get infected and be over with this game as soon as possible if he is so cock sure that one must get infected to gain herd immunity? Also the 2 percent suffering from severe symptom is based on 28 days data is reliable or not?
He is trying to turn us into bats where we carry the corona virus....... Rolleyes
I will do better.
Everyone has it.It is not novel. new.
All you need to do is turned up the PCR number
Need to bring it down just bring it to 26..
So how are we better than the rest of the world in managing covid? The number of infected is now coming down, but the deaths are rising steadily.
There will be no divine intervention. Where are all the powerful Gods that people have been worshipping while Covid is raging? The poor, ill and fearful are sacrificed while the rich live on and turn into Gods themselves.

Remember this moment in mankind history, Live your life to your fullest and if you do become an elite yourself, take time out to bless the poor and the needy yourself.
(02-10-2021, 08:55 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Tell dat to the vaxxed dead.

Chickens to the slaughter Big Grin
Pages: 1 2