SG Talk

Full Version: Steak house to recommend, help !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Long time never eat steak, sudden craving and thinking of going to have one next week. Tried Lawry once but not planning for that kind of price. Last time was biz dinner, so company pay.

Any expert can recommend? My budget around $50-60 per person
Jack place or Hans. Thomson, springleaf area have.
I still prefer Jack place steak!
i cook for u

$50
(02-10-2021, 10:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I still prefer Jack place steak!
Both food and service quality dropped over the years. And it's consistent across most if not all outlets
(02-10-2021, 10:55 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Both food and service quality dropped over the years. And it's consistent across mostif notall outlets

My last visit was Gem. Still pretty good especially Jack special steak. Always tender even if its well done.

But go China never ever order well done hor!
(02-10-2021, 10:33 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Jack place or Hans. Thomson, springleaf area have.

I always thought you have high cultured taste …. I guess you more of a local boy …. I like
Jack's Place and Hans will be the last place I have steak.
Local food …. I will seek you the master
(02-10-2021, 10:50 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]i cook for u

$50

It's ok  Big Grin
(02-10-2021, 09:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Long time never eat steak, sudden craving and thinking of going to have one next week. Tried Lawry once but not planning for that kind of price. Last time was biz dinner, so company pay.

Picanha near Club St or Steakville in Sunshie plaze are good
(02-10-2021, 09:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Long time never eat steak, sudden craving and thinking of going to have one next week. Tried Lawry once but not planning for that kind of price. Last time was biz dinner, so company pay.

Eat my ass
In earlier days, almost all the notable steakhouses, except Troika, were operated by Sukeenang.
(02-10-2021, 11:15 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]Picanha near Club St or Steakville in Sunshie plaze are good

Ok Steakville nearer to me, can try. Nice? you makan there before?
(02-10-2021, 11:23 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]In earlier days, almost all the notable steakhouses, except Troika, were operated by Sukeenang.

Now its, Shashlik Restaurant . oh yeah. Makan there once with a PRCunts client . nice. I had the oxtail stew nice. Might try that but steak this time  Big Grin
(02-10-2021, 11:23 PM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]Eat my ass

Lick mine first … but not my ass but butt hole you fake exBB
This place looking interesting … time like this … need to enjoy a little and not get involve or become toxic negative stuffs

https://therantingpanda.com/2020/03/07/f...gyu-steak/
(02-10-2021, 11:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Steakville nearer to me, can try. Nice? you makan there before?

quite ok, went twice…not too expensive..ribeye is good.. Armoury on beach road also ok
(02-10-2021, 11:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]This place looking interesting … time like this … need to enjoy a little and not get involve or become toxic negative stuffs

https://therantingpanda.com/2020/03/07/f...gyu-steak/

if try already let us know…japanese style steaks quite good.

Abt 3 weeks ago, I tried Black Marble Steak House at Holland Village area.  The wagyu beef is fantastic.  Not sure if it does fit yr taste.  Costs about $43.  Cannot recall how many grammes.  Contact: 96416913.
(02-10-2021, 11:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Now its, Shashlik Restaurant . oh yeah. Makan there once with a PRCunts client . nice. I had the oxtail stew nice. Might try that but steak this time  Big Grin

Yalor......Oxtail stew, Lobster Thermidor and Borsch soup. Seems that Mariner's Corner quite good.
(02-10-2021, 11:38 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]quite ok, went twice…not too expensive..ribeye is good.. Armoury on beach road also ok

thanks … will try. Gib you rep
(02-10-2021, 11:39 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]if try already let us know…japanese style steaks quite good.

Clapping Thumbsup
(02-10-2021, 11:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Abt 3 weeks ago, I tried Black Marble Steak House at Holland Village area.  The wagyu beef is fantastic.  Not sure if it does fit yr taste.  Costs about $43.  Cannot recall how many grammes.  Contact: 96416913.

thanks … will try. Gib you rep
(02-10-2021, 11:50 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote: [ -> ]Yalor......Oxtail stew, Lobster Thermidor and Borsch soup. Seems that Mariner's Corner quite good.

Thinking  giving me ideas … I like will try, gib you rep
now sleeping time

thinking of eating
must be very rich and free
iSTEAKS @ myVillage
(03-10-2021, 12:21 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]iSTEAKS @ myVillage

https://www.isteaksdiner.com

Will put it onto my list … gib you rep
(03-10-2021, 12:18 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]now sleeping time

thinking of eating
must be very rich and free

No lah, go to bed with happy positive vibe mah.
Dun wanna be like some so wrap up in negativity and toxicity
(02-10-2021, 10:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I still prefer Jack place steak!

Yea. I like the one beside AMK library @ interchange.
You can try Muddy murphys. The place and food is great.
http://muddymurphys.com
Pages: 1 2