SG Talk

Full Version: [Temasek jialat] Bill Ackman Calls Hindenburg's Adani Report ‘Highly Credible’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pershing Square’s Bill Ackman found the Hindenburg Research’s report on Adani Group companies “highly credible and extremely well researched,” he said in a Twitter post, less than two days after the American short seller’s swipe at the Indian conglomerate shaved $12 billion off its market value.

“Adani’s response to Hindenburg Research is the same as Herbalife’s response to our original 350-page presentation,” Ackman said, referring to his ill-fated short-selling campaign that lasted more than five years against the weight-loss shakes seller before he exited his position in Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. in 2018.

An Adani Group representative did not immediately respond to an emailed request for comments on the Ackman Twitter post. Ackman said in a separate Twitter post that he’s neither “long or short” in Adani firms nor has done any independent research.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...in-trouble
Ackman is right.
Temasek  still tume to sell and get some money back but they won't ever do that.

[Image: BOxH8am.jpg]
(27-01-2023, 07:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Ackman is right.
Temasek  still tume to sell and get some money back but they won't ever do that.

Temasek is vested in Adani? How much did they invest in Adani's biz?

All the while I thought Temasek is going to invest instead of being vested in Adani already.
(27-01-2023, 08:14 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Temasek is vested in Adani? How much did they invest in Adani's biz?

All the while I thought Temasek is going to invest instead of being vested in Adani already.
Have Temasek already invested in Adani or going to invest in it....................? Thinking
(27-01-2023, 08:16 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Have Temasek already invested in Adani or going to invest in it....................? Thinking

I don't know. That's why asking. I read somewhere that Temasek is being roped by Adani to raise 10 billion USD. Of course not all the money will come from Temasek as other potential investors are roped in to. Don't know how're the talks.

Not sure if Temasek is already vested in Adani's biz earlier.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...#xj4y7vzkg