SG Talk

Full Version: Burmese like to argue with customers, very hard to manage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even Burmese painters and domestic cleaners like to argue with the customers instead of following the instructions  Huh
In JB, after foot massage I  gave tips to a young Burmese masseur who was not that good for courtesy, instead of thanking me he asked for more tips, how come like that? He didn’t want to leave, I just ignored him, in the end he never served tea to me.
They are very smart and calculative, best to avoid.
(27-01-2023, 07:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]They are very smart and calculative, best to avoid.

My friend just terminated her Myanmar maid recently..................... Angry
Burmese people have strong ego as can be seen in Aung Sung Su Chi, too. My office has a Burmese Engineer who often spends time arguing about English in the email which we and Malaysians do not agree. After continuously ruining working relationships daily, she never once apologise.
Burmese and Myanmar
largest-empire-in-mainland-southeast-asia

https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-large...heast-Asia

resurgent of the empire starting with their maid

[Image: witch-hazel-rubbing-hands-together-0ai5u91qp2s0tpbl.gif]
(27-01-2023, 07:35 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Burmese people have strong ego as can be seen in Aung Sung Su Chi, too. My office has a Burmese Engineer who often spends time arguing about English in the email which we and Malaysians do not agree. After continuously ruining working relationships daily, she never once apologise.

There are lots of Myanmar engineers here, cos their degrees are recognized here................ Big Grin
(27-01-2023, 07:37 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]There are lots of Myanmar engineers here, cos their degrees are recognized here................ Big Grin

Burma, India and Taiwan are the same with uncontrolled standard of education. I was told that Burma have several hundreds of universities of which some are not public listed.
(27-01-2023, 07:43 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Burma, India and Taiwan are the same with uncontrolled standard of education. I was told that Burma have thousands of universities.

includiing uptron U shifted from India to Burma..... next door
(27-01-2023, 07:32 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]My friend just terminated her Myanmar maid recently..................... Angry

What happened?

My friend's cousin also sacked her Mynamar maid 3 or 4 weeks ago

She is a mother but poorly trained to look after kids
(27-01-2023, 09:08 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]What happened?

My friend's cousin also sacked her Mynamar maid 3 or 4  weeks ago

She is a mother but poorly trained to look after kids
She tend to lie and steal things............................. Angry