SG Talk

Full Version: An American in Chongqing China
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
fake news paid ccp advertiser
Raffles City in foggy Chongqing
fake news paid ccp advertiser and photoshopped
(01-02-2023, 01:26 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]fake news paid ccp advertiser and photoshopped

You are a stupid uneducated liar
(01-02-2023, 01:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You are a stupid uneducated liar

He said he's an ABC wor. ABC is ahnn born in China.  Rotfl
(01-02-2023, 01:43 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]He said he's an ABC wor. ABC is ahnn born in China.  Rotfl

You are a stupid uneducated bastard and dumbass liar
(01-02-2023, 01:48 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]You are a stupid uneducated bastard and dumbass liar

Huh? U not ABC meh? Rotfl
Amdk arse lickers stooge’s work in lawyer office kopi kia very buay song on this tropic hor LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/ErCqiUaN4kgAAAAM/dumb-huh.gif https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif
(01-02-2023, 01:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? U not ABC meh? Rotfl

He said he is an ex-Sporean, what a lie, he lies all the time, pretty sure he is from kampung Tamade in Southern India. Rotfl
(01-02-2023, 01:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? U not ABC meh? Rotfl

[Image: bao-qing-tian-angry.gif]
(01-02-2023, 01:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]He said he is an ex-Sporean, what a lie, he lied all the time, pretty sure he is from kampung Tamade in Southern India. Rotfl

ah mei 
dont be sour grape 
in life you got to accept other alternative facts
(01-02-2023, 01:58 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote: [ -> ]Amdk arse lickers stooge’s work in lawyer office kopi kia very buay song on this tropic hor LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/ErCqiUaN4kgAAAAM/dumb-huh.gif https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif

you got kiss your Xj jing peng donkey ass hole

and stop using amdk photo for your post since you dont support amdk why used they pictures 

your motherfarker donkey ass kisser

i used chinese picture

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a241a841adce0b949d...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: bhangra-daler.gif]
(01-02-2023, 02:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bhangra-daler.gif]

[Image: AmbitiousOrdinaryKoi-max-1mb.gif]
(01-02-2023, 01:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]He said he is an ex-Sporean, what a lie, he lies all the time, pretty sure he is from kampung Tamade in Southern India. Rotfl

i am american born chinese lah
my father born in southern china speak cantonese
father and grand father escaped from encroaching  CCP capture who they work for the KMT and run to thailand then to USA
(01-02-2023, 02:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]i am american born chinese lah
father and grand father escaped from encroaching  CCP capture who they work for the KMT and run to thailand then to USA

U miss out run to India marry ahnn then went USA give birth to u. Rotfl
(01-02-2023, 02:19 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U miss out run to India marry ahnn then went USA give birth to u. Rotfl

better than you 

your whore mother give birth to you in a ZOO

you a poor bastard  born in a ZOO

u faggot
(01-02-2023, 02:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]better than you 

your whore mother give birth to you in a ZOO

you a poor bastard  born in a ZOO

u faggot

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
(01-02-2023, 02:25 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: silence_is_acceptance_print-r4aa28cb4d1b...vr_512.jpg]
(01-02-2023, 02:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]i am american born chinese lah

You changed your narrative again, that was not you told us initially, you said you are an ex-Sporean and migrated to the U.S. and now an American citizen working at Pentagon as a security guard. Huh
(01-02-2023, 02:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]You changed your narrative again, that was not you told us initially, you said you are an ex-Sporean and migrated to the U.S. and now an American citizen working at Pentagon as a security guard. Huh

my white relative is a colonel working in pentagon
i work as a CIVILAIN for my relative who works in the pentagon , i cannot have direct access to US classified gov documents  
but my work and my where about cannot be disclose as required by the US federal laws
american born can have dual citizenship

i am also a singaporean served 2 years NS
clear now!
(01-02-2023, 02:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]my white relative is a colonel working in pentagon
i work as a CIVILAIN for my relative who works in the pentagon , i cannot have direct access to US classified gov documents  
but my work and my where about cannot be disclose as required by the US federal laws

clear now!

Now u r ABC sinkee. Rotfl
(01-02-2023, 02:58 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Now u r ABC sinkee. Rotfl

[Image: bao-qing-tian-angry.gif]
Most Pathetic Country in the world China, slightly better than NK and on par with Cambodia/Laos.
(01-02-2023, 02:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]my white relative is a colonel working in pentagon

clear now!

Your story doesn’t add up, how did you manage to get Spore citizenship since you have nothing to do with Spore?
(01-02-2023, 03:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Your story doesn’t add up, how did you manage to get Sporean citizenship since you have nothing to do with Spore?

ha ha ha ha ha 

singapore ICA and MOM issue a lot to expats
and 
my mum is a WHITE SINGAPOREAN LAH! also born in US lahhhhhhhhhh

my mum's parents works in singapore they return to US once on a while
that is where my mum met my dad and they "came back" to singapore after my birth lah

do you know there is iranian hitman in singapore
iranian spy is now all out to kill any americans that provide them with easy target

that why i rather not talk toooooo much

that why all american aboard are very quite and silence
Pages: 1 2