SG Talk

Full Version: Lee Hsien Yang mulling bid for the presidency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they will change the rule

no chance for him even to submit application
(05-02-2023, 06:32 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]they will change the rule

New rule I guess will be reserved for Eurasian? Since they say we got Chinese Indian Malay now left the fourth race?
(05-02-2023, 06:35 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]New rule I guess will be reserved for Eurasian? Since they say we got Chinese Indian Malay now left the fourth race?

They need to nominate a Eurasian who can identify with all Singaporeans................. Laughing
(05-02-2023, 06:35 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]New rule I guess will be reserved for Eurasian? Since they say we got Chinese Indian Malay now left the fourth race?

They " backfire " ever since playing " race card to gain their agenda " in fact.

I heard this time No reserve for ' what race " if I remember saw one news from mainstream media.
(05-02-2023, 06:32 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]they will change the rule

they will say.............whoever got a gay son, can't contest............. Big Grin
LHY can run would be good.
(05-02-2023, 08:31 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]LHY can run would be good.

He will be at logger heads with LHL....................... crying

Wrong.. Sinkie land fourth race is pinoy..
(05-02-2023, 08:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong.. Sinkie land fourth race is pinoy..

Not ceca meh?
(05-02-2023, 08:43 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Not ceca meh?

If CECA belong to the Indian race.. cannot happy happy jump queue..
(05-02-2023, 08:45 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]If CECA belong to the Indian race.. cannot happy happy jump queue..

The CECA, are Indians, which the former President had taken office...............so it is other race's turn.............. Laughing
(05-02-2023, 08:48 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The CECA, are Indians, which the former President had taken office...............so it is other race's turn.............. Laughing

Sorry you are wrong our current President is Malay based on MIW definition as mother is Malay. They say she follow mother so is Malay.
(05-02-2023, 08:50 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry you are wrong our current President is Malay based on MIW definition as mother is Malay. They say she follow mother so is Malay.

This fact had been debated umpteen times liao....... Rotfl nudie
Highly unlikely Ah yang will enter the ring, not his kind of thing. It will probably be no opposition to pap candidate (so many possible names... dowager, harakiri cow, stroke heng, tharminator, boy george, etc).
(05-02-2023, 09:57 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Highly unlikely Ah yang will enter the ring, not his kind of thing. It will probably be no opposition to pap candidate (so many possible names... dowager, harakiri cow, stroke heng, tharminator, boy george, etc).

You have named all the likely candidate for the EP post................... Clapping
(05-02-2023, 08:52 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This fact had been debated umpteen times liao....... Rotfl nudie

Even Dr Mahathir knows half blood is too much controversy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qe_zR1ik7c
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ay/1640700
he try to say dilute many times so not consider..   Big Grin
(05-02-2023, 10:44 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]Even Dr Mahathir knows half blood is too much controversy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qe_zR1ik7c
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ay/1640700
he try to say dilute many times so not consider..   Big Grin

Dr. M must vigorously announce that he is not half Indian, cos if that is the case, then he may not be considered a Bumiputra, and thence will have little chance to be voted in the GE........and become a PM of MY...................... Big Grin
(05-02-2023, 08:50 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry you are wrong our current President is Malay based on MIW definition as mother is Malay. They say she follow mother so is Malay.
I was confused for a while also. But since she previously ran against 2nd chance Malay boss, that how I conclude she is running under Malay race. Lol
(05-02-2023, 11:21 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I was confused for a while also. But since she previously ran against 2nd chance Malay boss, that how I conclude she is running under Malay race. Lol

A person's race depends on the father's race, and not on the mother's....................... Big Grin