SG Talk

Full Version: Man films woman without mask, gets verbally abused by her bf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The woman reluctantly masked up only to her mouth and avoided her nose. Out of concern, that was when I told her to 'cover your nose and protect yourself'.

"However, the boyfriend got angry and came running back to confront me.

"He continued blocking my way, came very close towards me and purposely blocked my path many times. He pushed me once. I even walked sideways to avoid him and he still blocked me.

"Luckily, I managed to find an opening and squeezed past him.

"I quickly walked away and decided to take a video when he caught up with me.

"He scolded me with vulgarities such as, 'you f***ing old man', 'you f***ing weakling', 'you f***ing Singaporean', and 'you f***ing useless'.

"He also challenged me to punch him in the face, which I did not.
[Image: 230721_mask-video_stomp.jpeg?itok=vg8OlZLE]
Think people should be nicer to each other.
So this young couple are not Singaporean.  Probably migrated from Hongkong. He should go back to where he comes from. He scolded the old man 'You f***ing Singaporean' just because his girl friend was advised to wear her mask properly.  He has no respect for elders. Revoked his citizenship if he indeed is a migratory bird.  Angry
Many sinkies are inconsiderate. That's why I never pity them when foreigners replaced them.
Govt invitea lot of FT. False Talents.
(25-07-2021, 10:27 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Many sinkies are inconsiderate. That's why I never pity them when foreigners replaced them.

In this case it was reported that the older guy told the young lady out of concern for her health safety.
This young boyfriend should be reported to the SPF and be given a stern warning for his thuggish behaviour. No proper upbringing.
(25-07-2021, 09:31 AM)BigBossX Wrote: [ -> ]Think people should be nicer to each other.

Nice to Covidiot? No way!
(25-07-2021, 10:49 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2021, 10:27 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Many sinkies are inconsiderate. That's why I never pity them when foreigners replaced them.

In this case it was reported that the older guy told the young lady out of concern for her health safety.
This young boyfriend should be reported to the SPF and be given a stern warning for his thuggish behaviour. No proper upbringing.

I was referring to the young punk earlier. Many ah bengs around nowadays who do not have any regard for proper social behaviour. I was driving the other day and there's this young punk who die die must squeeze into my lane at the very last minute. A real road hazard. And then he's smoking with one hand somemore.

I don't know how parents bring up their children nowadays. Totally no manners.
This one is ah tiong. Cham lah, import so many FTr troublemakers
(25-07-2021, 10:55 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2021, 10:49 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]In this case it was reported that the older guy told the young lady out of concern for her health safety.

I was referring to the young punk earlier. Many ah bengs around nowadays who do not have any regard for proper social behaviour. I was driving the other day and there's this young punk who die die must squeeze into my lane at the very last minute. A real road hazard. And then he's smoking with one hand somemore.

I don't know how parents bring up their children nowadays. Totally no manners.
The older we get I suppose we are more tolerant of the younger generation unless the situation warrant otherwise where we have to educate them.
See this type must siam …