SG Talk

Full Version: Non jab Ah Por, 37 death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
India varaint black fungus is everywhere ...., Go for jab, mask up all the way, stay away from crowd and BEST DON'T USE PUBLIC toilet ..... BERY INFECTIOUS

Singapore reports 37th COVID-19 fatality; woman was unvaccinated and linked to 121 Bukit Merah View cluster

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin...w-15288284
Plse don't let this happen to your loved ones.
Consult a doctor who is expert in such matters not the Internet.
(25-07-2021, 11:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Plse don't let this happen to your loved ones.
Consult a doctor who is expert in such matters not the  Internet.

talking about yourself?  Thinking
Typical fear mongering by MSM.

Die after kena covid, say die due to covid complications. But if die after vaccination, say existing medical condition, not related to vaccine. Sad

But I don't blame them, must hit KPI by national day. What to do ?
(25-07-2021, 11:10 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Typical fear mongering by MSM.

Die after kena covid, say die due to covid complications. But if die after vaccination, say existing medical condition, not related to vaccine. Sad

But I don't blame them, must hit KPI by national day. What to do ?

Whether fear-mongering, do what is necessary to protect yourself and others. Jab, mask, stay away from crowd and better avoid public toliet

There are those wanna die, no one gonna stop them and gives a fugg but don't "hai" others.
Many old folks want Sinovac but not given!
Now more crowds @ supermarkets... closed wet markets kopishops diverted more crowds to congregate
(25-07-2021, 12:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Many old folks want Sinovac but not given!

What's wrong in getting jab with Pfizer or Modena...? Die die must want Sinovac vaccine. Big Grin
(25-07-2021, 08:42 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2021, 12:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Many old folks want Sinovac but not given!

What's wrong in getting jab with Pfizer or Modena...? Die die must want Sinovac vaccine. Big Grin

As long as they jab can liow  Winking
(25-07-2021, 08:42 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]

coz they read too many fear mongering articles online.  some is the children scare them with horror stories.
(25-07-2021, 10:58 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]India varaint black fungus is everywhere ...., Go for jab, mask up all the way, stay away from crowd and BEST DON'T USE PUBLIC toilet ..... BERY INFECTIOUS

Singapore reports 37th COVID-19 fatality; woman was unvaccinated and linked to 121 Bukit Merah View cluster

The title very misleading, i wonder how come call ah por if she is 37?
(26-07-2021, 10:25 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2021, 10:58 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]India varaint black fungus is everywhere ...., Go for jab, mask up all the way, stay away from crowd and BEST DON'T USE PUBLIC toilet ..... BERY INFECTIOUS

The title very misleading, i wonder how come call ah por if she is 37?

The is how you attract readership .....  Kiss
(26-07-2021, 10:26 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 10:25 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote: [ -> ]The title very misleading, i wonder how come call ah por if she is 37?

The is how you attract readership .....  Kiss

Hahahahaha.... Tongue Big Grin Wink
83 still go market...sibeh cham....nobody do marketing for her...
(26-07-2021, 10:44 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]83 still go market...sibeh cham....nobody do marketing for her...

many a times old fuggs dun like to stay at home .. I have seen many especially near hawker center
(26-07-2021, 10:46 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 10:44 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]83 still go market...sibeh cham....nobody do marketing for her...

many a times old fuggs dun like to stay at home .. I have seen many especially near hawker center

Heng I swear to myself that if I can live till 70 onwards, I must stay at home play mobile games all day!

my mum oso >80, cannot stay at home one.. so i buy all the heavy stuff for her. she go buy the fresh fish, meat etc.
(26-07-2021, 11:07 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2021, 10:46 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]many a times old fuggs dun like to stay at home .. I have seen many especially near hawker center

Heng I swear to myself that if I can live till 70 onwards, I must stay at home play mobile games all day!

I stay home and count how many ants on the wall.  Cat_face