SG Talk

Full Version: Lee Hsien Yang blog on Government Corruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The failure to prosecute does more damage to Singapore and its reputation than the corrupt acts perpetrated by a Singapore government-linked company.
PM Lee pls fit your brother for stirring.
It's called legalized corruption.
See , PAP see people one to " sue "

They don't dare to fix LHY lol
The corruption is to secure contracts for company or got people inside eat money?
(09-02-2023, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]See , PAP see people one to " sue "

They don't dare to fix LHY lol
Becos behind him got a powerful and intelligent son Lee ShengWu.
(09-02-2023, 04:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Becos behind him got a powerful and intelligent son Lee ShengWu.

So now the next generation takes over..................? Big Grin
this sotong game cannot play
play until the end singapolans all mati from poisoning
needless to say PAP also
I can understand that bribery may be needed in some countries to get contracts but I cannot accept CPIB's reason of "evidential difficulties as the basis for not pursuing a corruption prosecution".

If it's so difficult to produce evidence then why did Keppel pay a fine? Come on lah, call a spade a spade and tell us that there is indeed bribery overseas.

And then what is called "stern warning". They think this is a school ah. Then no need to jail people already. Just issue warning will do.
(09-02-2023, 04:31 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So now the next generation takes over..................? Big Grin
I believed Lee ShengWu can be a far more capable minister than any of our minister.
(09-02-2023, 04:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]I believed Lee ShengWu can be a far more capable minister than any of our minister.

Will Lee Sheng Wu be an opposition member to LHL................? Big Grin
(09-02-2023, 04:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand that bribery may be needed in some countries to get contracts but I cannot accept CPIB's reason of "evidential difficulties as the basis for not pursuing a corruption prosecution".

If it's so difficult to produce evidence then why did Keppel pay a fine? Come on lah, call a spade a spade and tell us that there is indeed bribery overseas.

And then what is called "stern warning". They think this is a school ah. Then no need to jail people already. Just issue warning will do.

V GD REBUTTAL
THIS IS NOT A SCHOOL
(09-02-2023, 03:04 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]PM Lee pls fit your brother for stirring.

PM Lee's brother providing feedback to his brother.

A very concerned and helpful brother
(09-02-2023, 03:04 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]PM Lee pls fit your brother for stirring.

[Image: Resume1.png]
东厂锦衣卫
Changes corruption law

1.Bribery amount US$55 mio and below, there's no prosecution but a stern warning

2.Bribery amount US$55,000,001 and above, there's prosecution and criminal trial.
(09-02-2023, 05:46 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Resume1.png]
东厂锦衣卫

Did you know there was no PM(宰相)in Ming Dynasty.
The Ming Dynasty Emperors were very hardworking especially the first 5 emperors but too bad the fifth emperor made a wrong move by opening eunuch elite school.  Rotfl
朱瞻基甚至为了让太监们更好地“辅助”他,还开办了太监学院,专门请来教书先生教他们读书,这一做法也为后来的宦官当权留下了隐患。

https://m.toutiao.com/article/7103380278663463439/
Smack his brother gao gao Laughing
(09-02-2023, 05:46 PM)Obamao Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Resume1.png]
东厂锦衣卫

Where is this guy's LinkedIn Profile now? I tried doing a search on his name and couldn't find any. Want to verify this for myself.
(09-02-2023, 06:01 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Changes corruption law

1.Briberyamount US$55 mio and below, there's no prosecution but a stern warning

2.Bribery amount US$55,000,001 and above, there's prosecution and criminal trial.

Such a big bribe no prosecution................? Big Grin
(09-02-2023, 07:34 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Such a big bribe no prosecution................? Big Grin

But so many smart people like those politicians, AG and CPIB don't agree

Probably they have something in common
(09-02-2023, 06:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know there was no PM(宰相)in Ming Dynasty.
The Ming Dynasty Emperors were very hardworking especially the first 5 emperors but too bad the fifth emperor made a wrong move by opening eunuch elite school.  Rotfl

Heard almost a similar story that an island had 2 very hardworking PMs until the 3rd one made a wrong move and by opening eunuch elite club.
(09-02-2023, 07:42 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]But so many smart people like those politicians, AG and CPIB don't agree

Same boss???
(09-02-2023, 07:42 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]But so many smart people like those politicians, AG and CPIB don't agree

So problematic just close the case lah............ Wink
]" pid='499753' dateline='1675960083']

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBDTBGqyfs
becos he knows too much.....way too much
(09-02-2023, 03:10 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]It's called legalized corruption.

61% endorsed it  nudie
If LKY is still around, will he allow things to turn out this way?
Pages: 1 2