SG Talk

Full Version: Look at how HWZ mods perm banned my account! Disgusting Crooked bustards!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was 1 infraction away from pban. 6 points were set to expire this afteroon. I haven posted anything much there  in months so never get any points. Just nice some muddafuggong mod give me 3 points this morning, I have no idea for what, to make me reach perm ban before my points could expire

[Image: Smart-Select-20230210-100335-Chrome.jpg]

[Image: Smart-Select-20230210-100354-Chrome.jpg]
why you die die want to post in edmw ?
(10-02-2023, 10:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why you die die want to post in edmw ?

I din even post anything much. And those few post I made are super clean
Posting rubbish that need to wash eyes? Rotfl
Congratulations. You are finally free. 

[Image: rip-edmw.gif]

Activate your clone acct rah!  Rotfl Isn't that what all the EDMW old birds do? Because they have no real life IRL? 
(10-02-2023, 10:11 AM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]I din even post anything much. And those few post I made are super clean

You are an old bird from that cesspool. 

You should know as well as any of them what the modding there (and pretty much in every established online forum in the world) is like. 

[Image: lavrentiy-beria-quote.jpg]

[Image: VnIdxGL.gif]
RIP TS.
(10-02-2023, 10:08 AM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]I was 1 infraction away from pban. 6 points were set to expire this afteroon. I haven posted anything much there  in months so never get any points. Just nice some muddafuggong mod give me 3 points this morning, I have no idea for what, to make me reach perm ban before my points could expire

They want to cull all users til it becomes like reddit and pro-PAP forum.

Not surprising considering so much hatred on EDMW mods, LOL..:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-off...st-3743990

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-15-151754.png]
[Image: screenshot-2023-01-15-151948-png.png]
[Image: screenshot-2023-01-15-152216-png.png]
[Image: Capture.jpg]

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/hwz-dr-...st-3704471
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-27-000553.png]
[Image: Yr6uPM.jpg]

All mockery/jokes aside, I think your comment here is what got you finally killed. 

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...-146198726 
One road good walk Big Grin
why post in edmw when you can post in sgtalk ?
Don't worry IndianChief, very soon you will have one of your loyal supporters following you out of EDMW permanently too.

[Image: 7OSevi.jpg]
(10-02-2023, 10:37 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry IndianChief, very soon you will have one of your loyal supporters following you out of EDMW permanently too.

[Image: 7OSevi.jpg]

why ?
(10-02-2023, 10:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]why ?

That comment made... you think the guy who poh mata and stirred this latest ban saga in EDMW will let it go? Asking to get marked only by the crazy guy, and/or the mods too.

LupCheong

Too much Liao all these Hardwarezone Edmw mods. My Angtehkor account was permanently banned in June 2021 by Chao Cheebye Mod Ottoke because of his favourite pet MikeDirnt78 keep reporting my threads and posts because jealous that I am Chinese.
(10-02-2023, 10:08 AM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]I was 1 infraction away from pban. 6 points were set to expire this afteroon. I haven posted anything much there  in months so never get any points. Just nice some muddafuggong mod give me 3 points this morning, I have no idea for what, to make me reach perm ban before my points could expire

Hahahhahahahahhahaha
TS you farnie rah come here make noise when pban if notch will go back to that horrible place.

Cranthir shiok shiok abuse power but scared of those he cannot bullies
my NTUC expired with 3 points
when it expired instead of clearing all the NTUC points
they PBAN my account

their reason is my username is not allowed in EDMW

those MOTHERFARKER ADMIN!

(10-02-2023, 12:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]my NTUC expired with 3 points
when it expired instead of clearing all the NTUC points
they PBAN my account

their reason is my username is not allowed in EDMW

those MOTHERFARKER ADMIN!

And what was your username? 

More like you kena pban for being clone is it?

Some people also had usernames that would have been deemed inappropriate under updated rules. They got offered chances to change their names and they did. One good example is Thambipundeh in the Yahallo chat thread. Now her name is only Thambi.

You weren't offered the chance?
(10-02-2023, 12:27 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]And what was your username? 

More like you kena pban for being clone is it?

Some people also had usernames that would have been deemed inappropriate under updated rules. They got offered chances to change their names and they did. One good example is Thambipundeh in the Yahallo chat thread. Now her name is only Thambi.

You weren't offered the chance?

because i challenge and fark them for ridiculous giving me 3 NTUC and ban my friends account
CB these mods.

Weanoo open thread to expose that the mods give 3 points to pban account before points expiring and the mods quickly delete the thread.

They don't event want people to know that they do such disgusting things
PE coming
Still can hunt for up to 3 years reply to give NTUC point hor...

[Image: IMG-20230205-162918-077.jpg]

Plus don't know why their forum got so many tracker. Don't know what purpose and the selection of mod is not transparency. Say they are all volunteers.. volunteer my ass if no benefit who want to volunteer.
Lastly some mod and admin got lot clone acc also.
(10-02-2023, 01:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly some mod and admin got lot clone acc also.

saw some mod's name in sgtalk no sure is real or impersonated
(10-02-2023, 01:15 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]CB these mods.

Weanoo open thread to expose that the mods give 3 points to pban account before points expiring and the mods quickly delete the thread.

They don't event want people to know that they do such disgusting things
Hahahahaha song boh? Orbi goot goot
(10-02-2023, 01:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly some mod and admin got lot clone acc also.

Ottoke n cranthir lah. Use thwir clone accounts to report ppl they don't like and use thwir mod account to ban saying got ppl report.
(10-02-2023, 01:42 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]saw some mod's name in sgtalk no sure is real or impersonated

Either real or fake...
(10-02-2023, 02:08 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]Ottoke n cranthir lah. Use thwir clone accounts to report ppl they don't like and use thwir mod account to ban saying got ppl report.

And you got proof of this? Do you know the account names? If you have evidence, email SPH directly and let their Admins know. Their admins rank over the heads of the HWZ mod team. Their words count more than the useless unpaid jannies. 

Want the email to SPH?
(10-02-2023, 02:08 PM)IndianChief Wrote: [ -> ]Ottoke n cranthir lah. Use thwir clone accounts to report ppl they don't like and use thwir mod account to ban saying got ppl report.

Proof leh. Ppl say you are yak chin clone
Pages: 1 2 3