SG Talk

Full Version: Why Do Msians dislike Sporeans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is it because of our misbehaviours or due to their jealousy?
(12-02-2023, 02:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Is it because of our misbehaviours or due to their jealousy?

Jealousy.
Our sg dicks longer Big Grin
Cos their many chiobus married sinkies.
Msian Chinese feel they are just as good or even better than us in studies and working. It is only unfortunate they are ruled by the M race as they are minorities. So in terms of talents and skills they are even better than us. But what they always conveniently forget is we sinkies serve NS 2.5/2 years and then many years of reservist after that. This they don't compare? They feel being bullied in their homeland is their own calling since none of them is interested in national defence duty at all. They rather let other race ppl die sons but own sons cannot die so this selfish mindset manifest in current situation. Msia polis do accept other races but look at how many Chinese serving inside you know liao. This is being mocked by the M race on those minorities. You don't wanna do we do then you pay us monies period.
I find it is not always because they dislike or are jealous of us. Sometimes, it's because some of their Msian friends and relatives come to SG to work or convert to SG citizenship, then go back visit and become yaya.
We go there and behave like birds. 
'cheap cheap'
[Image: E62-A4240-0542-400-E-9902-C563-B1-A0786-C.png]
(12-02-2023, 02:44 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]I find it is not always because they dislike or are jealous of us. Sometimes, it's because some of their Msian friends and relatives come to SG to work or convert to SG citizenship, then go back visit and become yaya.

My experience is reverse. Every CNY go in they say we drink urine water. They say they a lot of lands they rather let it rot then ask us develop make us suck thumb. They say our FD rate so little rate as theirs can go as high as 6-7. They say the can take out all from EPF at age 55 we still got that RA and drag until age 65 etc etc. I got time I go compile and list down the things they yaya over us sinkies.
[Image: EF32-E4-FF-D32-F-4235-ACEF-0-EA690-CBA874.jpg]

Too many Sporeans go JB and pushed up prices, that is why they are unhappy
(12-02-2023, 02:45 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]We go there and behave like birds. 
'cheap cheap'

Those jhk who work in SG and earn SGD are some of those birds. Not all who behave like birds are Singaporeans.
Many are here and earn big bucks and buy big bungalow back in Msia.
(12-02-2023, 03:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EF32-E4-FF-D32-F-4235-ACEF-0-EA690-CBA874.jpg]

Too many Sporeans go JB and pushed up prices, that is why they are unhappy

Above only true for JHK who work in JB. For business ppl in Johor they welcome sinkies as our purchasing power is higher than own locals. Those locals who can pay is most likely come Spore earn SGD go back spend MYR. Else earn MYR their purchasing power not as high.
Nvml. Is there any difference if Malaysians like or dislike Singaporeans?
(12-02-2023, 03:08 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Those jhk who work in SG and earn SGD are some of those birds. Not all who behave like birds are Singaporeans.

(12-02-2023, 03:11 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Many are here and earn big bucks and buy big bungalow back in Msia.
We Singaporeans spoil the market especially in JB.............as we shout cheep cheep in every thing we buy.  Also those who worked here, with Singdollars can purchase a landed property back in MY................. Big Grin
Sporeans bad behaviour also plays a role,  really shameful

[Image: 4-C998830-5-FCF-4-E2-C-83-D3-5539-EB776010.gif]

[Image: B520-E06-D-C294-4851-AAF9-BD8-D44-E38-E7-D.webp]
(12-02-2023, 03:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Sporeans bad behaviour also plays a role,  really shameful

Last time causeway have a she hulk driving Singaporean plate car. Turns out she's a jh bu.
(12-02-2023, 03:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Sporeans bad behaviour also plays a role,  really shameful

When we live in a full of rules Spore for a long time and being trained once we outside of Spore we let go of our internal constraints and act free. This result in what we see so we are same as all others in third world country just we are being kept in check by our govt policies. We are a fine fine city for a reason. Use such measures to tame our rebellious streak but it only suppress never remove at least for me.

Just to share I love metal,rock music a lot and during my times it can be shunned upon as it is rebellious and often go against govt policies. I was kept in check by the fines and jail but internally I am never tamed so when I retire I shall relive my music listening.
(12-02-2023, 04:01 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]When we live in a full of rules Spore for a long time and being trained once we outside of Spore we let go of our internal constraints and act free. This result in what we see so we are same as all others in third world country just we are being kept in check by our govt policies. We are a fine fine city for a reason. Use such measures to tame our rebellious streak but it only suppress never remove at least for me.

Just to share I love metal,rock music a lot and during my times it can be shunned upon as it is rebellious and often go against govt policies. I was kept in check by the fines and jail but internally I am never tamed so when I retire I shall relive my music listening.
You can carry on living with your heavy metal music............don't need to wait until you retire............ Big Grin
(12-02-2023, 02:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Is it because of our misbehaviours or due to their jealousy?

if they like singapore

in 1965 we should not had been kicked out!

STUPID!
(12-02-2023, 03:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Nvml. Is there any difference if Malaysians like or dislike Singaporeans?

There is no need to like us or our Country. Ot does not benefit us either way.

It is really shameful to do this act to a car, how much more can they get by doing that.  At most it is only a few ccs of fuel..................... Laughing
(12-02-2023, 02:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: E62-A4240-0542-400-E-9902-C563-B1-A0786-C.png]

Definitely written by a mutt.
In the nineties our MPs were all dominated by msian meimei. Can fondle and dig gao gao Big Grin
My heavenly eyes saw major flood never seen before arriving in Malaysia come May 2023...never seen before...something like Japan Tsunami except this one is flood from the drains.
I hope our SCDF standby at least 20 ambulances, 2 rescue helicopters, 50 search drones and 10 fire engines for Malaysia flood 2023. Because the Malaysia flood will be at least 8m deep. My prayers with them.
(12-02-2023, 06:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely written by a mutt.
All these mutt are useless lah! Lazy like anything.
Malaysian bargirl stole my late father and transfer his SG wealth to Malaysia over a span of 40 years. It stopped only when my late father up lorry.
Most Muddysian Bodoh … especially the Chinese has their head up in their butt. They are a minority but expect equal status …..
They are just green eye salty fuggs ….  better for them to pull their head out of their butt and join SG because if they are loyal we welcome with open arms …… or migrate and become a 3rd class citizens in some white traxhes countries ….. errrrrr …. machiam like no change other than difference colour skin master  Rotfl
Pages: 1 2 3 4