SG Talk

Full Version: 36 year old with biz degree ends up working as cashier at supermarket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
crying
Can get marry or buy bto or not.

Hopefully not become bankrupt like shitexchange.
I think grabfood delivery get more monies and need to sweat but cashier need to tally also not easy
i think some one also have same situation. not say U have high education mean U have to do high salary job. now not the same.
(13-02-2023, 06:56 PM)jus4lucky Wrote: [ -> ]i think some one also have same situation. not say U have high education mean U have to do high salary job. now not the same.

Then study so high for? May as well come out early work and not waste parents monies to feed?
Because he is not ce.ca lah.

If ce.ca sure no problem in getting a well paid job
1-year part-time degree? How come degrees nowadays take so little time to study for?
not FT CECA ah neh

PAP and PAP companies support FT CECA ah neh

too bad

VOTE PAP
Obviously his degree is not recognized.
(13-02-2023, 07:09 PM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Because he is not ce.ca lah.

If ce.ca sure no problem in getting a well paid job

u are right n correct n to the pt
(13-02-2023, 06:01 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/jobs-cl...collar-job

no wonder.
if our degree holders work in blue collar jobs, PAP needs to import more CECA because of shortage of manpower with degree cert.
(13-02-2023, 07:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously his degree is not recognized.

yes 

only CECA uptron university recognize
Create so many jobs but we must compliment FTs

Then import so many FTs with the wrong skills for what?