SG Talk

Full Version: TikTok dismisses remaining staff in India, dashing hopes of banned app’s return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
expected
Only Tamasick and G still love to operate in ce.ca land
[Image: pm-modi.jpg]

JAI HO, at least India knows what a national security/psyops threat TikTok is and dares to act against it. 

Wonder when will the rest of the world grow balls and do the same to ban TikTok in their countries too. 
Another case of jealousy in disguise of security issues
Democracy and freedom country  Rotfl
The world should follow China to ban facebook and YT.

National security issue
Heard USA got rumours wanna ban TikTok
牛屄 should go protest at Indian embassy… Laughing
(14-02-2023, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Heard USA got rumours wanna ban TikTok

They try to force TikTok to sell to Assmerican company
Tiktok when to tok the Russia clone accounts some more.

CCPland going to be isolated until jialat.
India will come out own app call tikko... Big Grin
YES

BAN TIKTOR
BAN WECHAT
BAN HUAWEI
(14-02-2023, 12:36 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]牛屄 should go protest at Indian embassy… Laughing

can i pee into yr mouth before i go Indian embassy ?
(15-02-2023, 09:26 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]can i pee into yr mouth before i go Indian embassy ?

better not….Gaypanda will get jealous you dont pee on his face… Smile
(14-02-2023, 11:22 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Another case of jealousy in disguise of security issues

There are 7 deadly Sins in X'tian teaching....and the gov of the world's most powerful nation is clearly committing some of those Greed, wrath, Envy, and Pride.. Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOxSvvgchFSf_UjFhRQ7T...Q&usqp=CAU]
I don't think Tiktok need India.
All I can see are shadows dancing.
(14-02-2023, 07:58 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.scmp.com/tech/tech-war/artic...pps-return

Cannot win banned. Thumbs_up